Mordialloc

blobby1000

Check on Realestate.com.au or Domain.com.au should give you some idea. If you want in that area look at Parkdale too next suburb towards the city. Beach side of the Nepean Highway will be dearer than the other side of the Highway. You could also look at Aspendale next suburb down.

Guest The Pom Queen

There are not many houses around a lot are units. I would probably be budgeting for $450 up to $700 per week for a nice house. It is a lovely area though, especially Beach Road.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luce4321

mordiallocs lovely, other areas to look if you like that are - parkdale, aspendale, edithvale, waterways, mentone. You'll be looking $500 plus a week. We've just started renting a place in patterson lakes, its about ten minutes further down the coast from Mordy, but its lovely here too!

i tried to get a 4 bed house in mMOrdialloc when i moved here in May. we ended up renting in Waterways which is 5 mins outside.

Mordialloc is lovelly, my kids go to the primary and secondry schools there and they love it. I comute to St kilda road each day and it takes me just under an hour which is good

Archived