Lonely SAHM on the Central Coast.

Guest Bonzablue

Guest Bonzablue

I am a SAHM on the Central Coast, NSW. I am mum to 2 - but they are both at school during the day. I just drop them off at school and soon they will be catching the bus so have met no one at the school gate ... As I don;t work I have not met anyone really ...

The neighbours say hi and when I walk the dog people smile and are friendly but feel a little like Billy no mates at the moment !

Please feel free to stop past the topic and say hi !!!

Bonza

Keep on smiling and walking the dog its a sure way to meet people. For a start you have a subject to talk about right away.

Look in the Community centres they have all sorts of courses like Yoga, Gym, Art, even just friendship and walking sessions. They will make you very welcome. It takes a while to slot in and find someone you gel with. Sometimes it might just happen when you are least expecting it. Hope it happens for you. This site is very friendly too and I am sure there are members who live on the central coast. Maybe start a new thread asking. Have you checked the older posts in the New South Wales forum.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thebexta

Hi Billy no mates :wink:

I'm a SAHM too but down in Sydney so not a lorra use to you but just saying Hi, at least you can have friends on here, some local some not so local but same hemisphere!! Must off to bed as the ankle biters are currently starting the day at 6am - mmm, nice! U can PM me if you like, tell us all your goss etc

Where in the Central Coast are you? I'm in the same position as you on the Central Coast (Wamberal) except my 2 are not in school yet.

Guest Bonzablue

I am in Point Clare. Is that far from Wamberal ? My geography is awful !! Thanks fro replying ! Sat here alone - as hubby working away this weekend ... children downstairs watcing something on telly ....

I am in Point Clare. Is that far from Wamberal ? My geography is awful !! Thanks fro replying ! Sat here alone - as hubby working away this weekend ... children downstairs watcing something on telly ....

I don't know where Point Clare is gonna go look on goggle maps to get an idea!! Lol so sorry to hear you were home alone all weekend I know how it feels. I'll get back to you when I figure out where we both are in relation to each other!!!

Guest Bonzablue

Oh fab - a barbie would be great .... just planted out basil and mint into my garden... trying to grow as much fruit and veg as possible !

Guest Bridgend Lad

Hi All,

Wife and I and 2 kids up in Kariong, been here for almost a year and in Oz for 3. Anyone up for a meet up and beers give us a shout!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest waitingyawn

I'm Irish with no kids (but one crazy hound). I work in Sydney so don't really know many people on the Coast. I'm just down the road from you Bonzablue in Koolewong - loving it here :)

Archived