Anyone with Kids in Bulimba Brisbane area?

Guest Alison London

Guest Alison London

hello

My family is moving to Brisbane till at least the end of the year (we actually hope it will be longer) - we are renting a house in Balmoral/Bulimba and my husband is already there. he is working at Queensland Gas. My six year old daughter Isabella and I are arriving on the 16th September. It would be great to help introduce Isabella to some new friends of similar age, if anyone is up for a meet-up? Izzy will be attending St Peter and Paul School, Bulimba.

We are very excited!

Please get in touch if you'd like to meet up - eg. in the park for the kids to have a play and us a chat!:jiggy:

Alison

hello

My family is moving to Brisbane till at least the end of the year (we actually hope it will be longer) - we are renting a house in Balmoral/Bulimba and my husband is already there. he is working at Queensland Gas. My six year old daughter Isabella and I are arriving on the 16th September. It would be great to help introduce Isabella to some new friends of similar age, if anyone is up for a meet-up? Izzy will be attending St Peter and Paul School, Bulimba.

We are very excited!

Please get in touch if you'd like to meet up - eg. in the park for the kids to have a play and us a chat!:jiggy:

Alison

Hi Alison

How are you feeling, it's getting very close for you now isnt it?

I have a couple of friend's whose husbands actually work for British Gas, and they are both here for 3-4 years. We met through playgroups as we all have children but they range from 7 months - 4 years so they are younger than your daughter unfortunately. We live in Bulimba and my son is 2.5 years old and we often go to the park in Bulimba, so if you did fancy meeting up for a chat one afternoon after school at the park, just let me know and we can arrange it?

Take Care, hope the journey goes well for you:biggrin:

Rachy

Guest Alison London

I would love that - thank you Rachy. I'll email when we are there.

Am feeling a bit hectic and anxious about getting through my to-do list with only a week to go....I will be very happy to be on that plane!

Look forward to meeting you and thanks again.

Alison

Archived