Scottish in Brisbane

Guest brissy

Been here for a few years now and have a good network of friends but would love to catch up with fellow Scots for a few drinks etc and have a wee chat. Miss the Scottish sense of humour and would be lovely to meet folk from our home country.

Been here for a few years now and have a good network of friends but would love to catch up with fellow Scots for a few drinks etc and have a wee chat. Miss the Scottish sense of humour and would be lovely to meet folk from our home country.

As my wife says in her broad Glaswegian accent...but Australia's ma hame noo.

I'm still in the West of Scotland until hopefully my Spouse Visa comes through, but my wife and I are renting an apartment in the West End in Brisbane (visited recently for 2 months and it's braw!) Hopefully I'll be able to join her soon. Where do you live?

the english have a different sence o humour :yes:we are moving te perth or i wud o gladly met you for a few jars, cheers stevie

Yeah Steve, you are right on that one!! All the best with your move to Perth.:biggrin:

As my wife says in her broad Glaswegian accent...but Australia's ma hame noo.

I'm still in the West of Scotland until hopefully my Spouse Visa comes through, but my wife and I are renting an apartment in the West End in Brisbane (visited recently for 2 months and it's braw!) Hopefully I'll be able to join her soon. Where do you live?

Hi George

Will PM you, hope you get your spouse visa soon.:smile:

Archived