176 State Sponsorship Visa

redrobbersdog

This may seem like a really thick question but I can't remember who told me we had to do it this way, so I'm thinking now I may have dreamt it! :daydreaming:

We are waiting for WA to reopen so that we can apply for state sponsorship and then submit a 176 visa. I'm sure I was told that I couldn't put in the 176 visa application to DIAC until I had the sponsorship is this correct? :err:

Thanks in advance.

Dawn

This may seem like a really thick question but I can't remember who told me we had to do it this way, so I'm thinking now I may have dreamt it! :daydreaming:

We are waiting for WA to reopen so that we can apply for state sponsorship and then submit a 176 visa. I'm sure I was told that I couldn't put in the 176 visa application to DIAC until I had the sponsorship is this correct? :err:

Thanks in advance.

Dawn

Yes , you cannot and I suggest you to not do so,

Is your application still with WA and not decided yet ?

Thanks Reza.

We havent got a State Sponsorship application to WA yet as we missed the deadline for getting the application in because we were stuck out in Perth at the time with the ashcloud! How Ironic!

I thought this was the case, but I read so many things daily I think I'm starting to loose my marbles. This whole OZ move is consuming my life without actually doing anything at the moment until it reopens!

Thanks again

Archived