Bunbury versus Mandurah

Guest MattandSarah

Guest wayniexagt

yep bunbury all the way .......its nice to be out of the hussle and bussle of big city life ........ were in vittoria heights at the mo but will be moving shortly so if anyone has any nice rentals going let me know please !!!

• 1 year later...
Guest wasimak1
We were all set for a new life in bunbury, but having looked at this and other foru:jiggy:ms, lots of people in our position (young family) are heading towards Mandurah.

Any thoughts or opinions on the two areas would be greatly appreciated.

We initially thought Bunbury had everything we needed: schools, jobs, outdoor life, social scene, interests for kids that grow up too fast (over here anyway!). the greater bunbury area offering cheaper housing etc....

Anything that will help us focus our decisions would bebrilliant.

Thanks

Sarah and Matt[/quote

Dear Matt and Sarah

Wish u all the best, I m also passing through same feelings these days, I'm from Pakistan and applied for subclass 475 state nominated visa,

I have to live in regional WA for at least 2 years while my choice is bunbury too.

I m also worried for what and how I will be doing all the things as I am having 3 sons (6y, 4y and 20 months old), my nomination skill is Engineering manager, but have to start at any suitable position, it will be very much appreciated if someone can provide help regarding finding house and job

Guest wasimak1
We were all set for a new life in bunbury, but having looked at this and other foru:jiggy:ms, lots of people in our position (young family) are heading towards Mandurah.

Any thoughts or opinions on the two areas would be greatly appreciated.

We initially thought Bunbury had everything we needed: schools, jobs, outdoor life, social scene, interests for kids that grow up too fast (over here anyway!). the greater bunbury area offering cheaper housing etc....

Anything that will help us focus our decisions would bebrilliant.

Thanks

Sarah and Matt[/quote

Dear Matt and Sarah

Wish u all the best, I m also passing through same feelings these days, I'm from Pakistan and applied for subclass 475 state nominated visa,

I have to live in regional WA for at least 2 years while my choice is bunbury too.

I m also worried for what and how I will be doing all the things as I am having 3 sons (6y, 4y and 20 months old), my nomination skill is Engineering manager, but have to start at any suitable position, it will be very much appreciated if someone can provide help regarding finding house and job

Guest wasimak1

Hi

Im new to his site plz somebody help me regarding finding a house and job bcoz i am planning to move to bunbury on GSM 475 subclass 3 years provisional visa, your expert opinions wil be highly appreciated

Regards

Waseem

Guest TipsyKoala

I've been visiting Bunbury for nearly 15years and it's gorgeous. We're hoping to settle there (Leschenault hopefully) at some point in the future.

We're living in Melbourne at the minute with my OH's job, however, we're coming to WA soon.

Unfortunatley we'll be living closer to the city as my OH will be working in the CBD so Mandurah might be an option for us-if it wasn't for that we'd be in Bunbury.

We looked at Treendale which is a lovely housing estate-lots to choose from, excellent prices, kids go to Australind school (although planning for a school is there-but when, no-one knows!). You could build or buy nearly new for a great price and the new shopping centre must be nearly complete. Gorgeous entrance to the estate and overall lovely impression.

We also looked at Millbridge which was nice but I liked the Australind area better than Eaton - only an opinion from driving around the area and what friends and family from the areas have told me.

We also looked at Kingston but were not too keen...my uncle could only describe it as 'it just never took off' but we've seen some lovely houses there and very reasonable.

Researching on the internet I thought Dalleyellup looked lovely but friends/relatives (Australians not poms) said NO! Not exactly sure why....?

I also have family living in East Bunbury who are desperate to get out-again not sure why but we've avoided it anyway.

Sorry that long post doesn't answer your question lol but Bunbury is gorgeous! It is a 'lifestyle' area and if you're going for that dream that we had, beach, chilling, and friendly people I can recommend it there :)

x

Archived