Any 5-a-side in Perth?

Guest Darrenandsami

Guest Darrenandsami

Hiya guys i use to play 5-a-side in the UK but been here nearly two years now and cant seem to find anywhere, Does anyone please 5-a-side here or have a team

Thanks

Have you tried searching for futsal, that's a common name for it here. My search took over 2 years aswell, I'm in Brisbane, but I've just started playing again and it's great! Last week we got beat 12-1.

I have also been playing in a 6 a side outdoor league and I've really enjoyed that too, despite never playing on grass regularly before. Don't give up the search, it will be happening there and it's worth finding.

Hiya guys i use to play 5-a-side in the UK but been here nearly two years now and cant seem to find anywhere, Does anyone please 5-a-side here or have a team

Thanks

i played in Canning Vale as a last minute sub ......and i was knackered ....it was very competative ....would rather play for the veterans now .....they were all around 20 ish im 43 ...!but if your interested i have a mob no that you can have ......if they have enough players im sure he will put u on to someone on the other league teams ....

Archived