Any UK Comedians here in Sydney????

Guest davethebear

Guest davethebear

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know whether there were any folks from the UK on this site who perform stand up comedy, either open mic or paid. I have only been in Sydney a couple of months after moving here from Victoria. I have done a few gigs here in Sydney, but finding the local humour very unhumorous and struggling to see the funny side of what they deem to be funny...there are only so many nob, *** and fanny jokes you can listen to before switching off. I go to comedy clubs, maybe even do a set, but then find myself falling asleep with sheer boredom and would rather be home watching Spicks and Specks (stifled laughter)...that was a joke by the way....

I just wanted to know if there are any comics from back home who would like to meet up for a pint, or a schooner, for a banter, chinwag, chit chat, deliberation, talking b******s. I am missing the laughter and a good sense of humour and madness, more than anything in this world at present, one of the biggest reasons for me wanting to return home, unless things change. I want my belly to ache with laughter again.

So if you just wanna meet up for a beer, or writing some stuff together, or any ideas for writing and performing as a duo, trio, or anything different, then give me a shout. I would love to bring a bit of the surreal and madness to these shores and liven it up a bit....well, a bit more than a bit...quite a big bit actually....but bigger...and a bit more.

I am a 45 year old male, going on 12.....I look funny, I can ride a bike by myself, with stabilisers........but I don't smell.

So let me know..

But you must love Charlie Chuck....he is king

Never **** on a frog>>>>>>

Or contact me on Facebook at the following technology thing........

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=695977469

Guest guest30038

Mate, not being funny or anything and I know all about individuality (I'm an individual meself) :biglaugh: but shlt!...............all that coloured text is real hard to read.

kev

Guest guest30038
Okey Cokey Kev, maybe I should change it then if it hurts that much....thank you sir....

You're welcome. I can read it now but sorry, I can't help you............not a lot of people on here find me funny :wink: :biglaugh:

kev

Archived