20 year old in brisbane looking for friends

We are currently in Brookfield which is a western suburb. We are staying with my oh's aunt but we have been looking at wynnum and manly as possible areas to settle. my daughter is fed up with us and is now getting really homesick and wants to go home. It would be good if she could meet someone her own age.

We have just moved to brisbane and my 20 year old daughter is hating it already and wants to go home. She thinks brisbane is full of oldies with nothing for the younger ones. Is there anyone out there who can change her mind 'cause i dont want her to go home.

Ang

Hi

I have a son who will be 20 in December we have been here 2 and half years he has been a bit of sa ping pong as the job situation was not good at the time am sure he wouldnt mind meting up with your daughter and lynnes ( Lyn can vouch for us)

we live south side of city near ikea might do them good to get together.

Sue

Hi Ange, Anissa would love to meet up with your daughter and we are always up for meeting new people too. Does your daughter work at the moment. I am off work till Wednesday so could meet up with you for coffee in the city or somewhere between the two places. It is a shame she is not settling and a worry for you, Anissa has'nt been out with anyone her own age yet and I'm not familiar with the places for them to go but I have heard that 'the valley' is the place to be on a weekend for nightclubs and young peoples bars etc. We are off to dreamworld tomorrow so cant do anything then but Monday or Tuesday would be good. I'll PM you my phone number

Lynne

• 1 month later...
We have just moved to brisbane and my 20 year old daughter is hating it already and wants to go home. She thinks brisbane is full of oldies with nothing for the younger ones. Is there anyone out there who can change her mind 'cause i dont want her to go home.

Ang

Hi, just looking through after being off of the site for ages. My daughter is 21 and at Uni in Brisbane. I know she misses her british friends and that great sense of humour we all share !! Would they like to meet up with her do you think ?

Guest Anissa2909

Hi blondie....being one of the 'kids' (tut) I can say with confidence I AM INTERESTED!! I miss my friends too!! I'm 19 and in Wynnum :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived