Mums and Kids in North Brisbane (Chermside/Wavell Heights)

Guest HelenMarkWillTom

Guest HelenMarkWillTom

Hi :cute:

I am a stay at home Mum (27) with two lovely boys, Will (4) and Tom (2). We arrived in Brisbane 1 year ago now, it has flown by! We love out-doorsy things like Roma St Parklands, Kidspace and Southbank, as well as GoMA, Chermside library story-time, Bounce N Play, etc. etc.! If anyone fancy's joining us for a play just get in touch. I remember what it was like when I first arrived, and I was so lucky to meet some fab mums who showed me around Brisbane, and helped me find all the fun stuff for pre-school kids, and I'd love to do the same for other mums.

Cheers

Helen

• 3 weeks later...
Guest THE3BEARS

I am a stay at home Mum (27) with two lovely boys, Will (4) and Tom (2). We arrived in Brisbane 1 year ago now, it has flown by! We love out-doorsy things like Roma St Parklands, Kidspace and Southbank, as well as GoMA, Chermside library story-time, Bounce N Play, etc. etc.! If anyone fancy's joining us for a play just get in touch. I remember what it was like when I first arrived, and I was so lucky to meet some fab mums who showed me around Brisbane, and helped me find all the fun stuff for pre-school kids, and I'd love to do the same for other mums.

Cheers

Helen

Hi Helen,

We have recently moved to the area and living in North Lakes.

I am a stay at home mum with a 2 year old boy.

We would love to meet up and would be really great to know where to go etc.. it is really hard to find info on the internet regarding play groups etc..

Please email me to arrange a meet up if you fancy it any time soon

Cheers

Clair

• 3 months later...

Cheers

Helen

Hi Helen,

I have just moved into North Lakes a few weeks ago and like Claire I am struggling to find places to meet other mums. I have a five year old boy who has just started prep at Bounty Boulevard n i am due my second baby in April. I have found it really difficult to meet other pregnant mums through antenatal classes as there doesnt seem to be many close by. I have met some lovely people in the short time we have been here but no one in the area so would be great to meet other mums who live bit nearer. Would be great to meet for a chat n a coffee

Susan xx

Susan xx

Archived