just want to say hi

soul

Guest Ryan, Rachel & Beth

Hi Val from Scotland and welcome to PIO, we're all pretty friendly on here and don't worry about any mistakes, we're not here to correct you, we're all here to help each other so...i72966594_23862.gif

So, where in Oz are you heading for and how far have you got with your Visa?

Rachel x

Guest jonseywife

Hi Val

Another warm welcome to PIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Rachel says................ tell us more !!!! We're all really nosey on here, its a great forum with great advice & great people so any questions or queries you have, just ask, and im sure someone will be able to help ! :yes:

I take it your in the process of moving to OZ, so good luck.....

Sally-ann :)

Guest traybears

HI VAL WELCOME TO POMS IN OZ!!SURE YOUR FIND IT AS USEFUL AS THE REST OF US.BRILLIANT SITE!!TRACY & STEVE.

Guest kiwi&jane
Just want to say HELLO to everyone.

My name is VAL and I am from scotland.:yes:

HIYA VAL, IV ONLY BEEN ON HERE A FEW DAYS MYSELF, FINDING IT REALLY HELPFUL AND THE PEOPLE ARE LOVELY AND MAKE YOU FEEL WELCOME. WERE U UP TO WITH YOUR VISAS? JANE X:)

Guest Scarletfever

Hiya from me as well..I'm one of the 3 quiet ones who sits in the corner minding his own business.:unsure:

Dan

Just want to say HELLO to everyone.

My name is VAL and I am from scotland.:yes:

Hi Val: :chatterbox:

Hello to the Warm & Welcoming World of PIO.

We've found everyone here to be so helpful; the Visa process can be rather daunting, bewildering & frustrating, yet there's nearly always someone here with the answers, or suggestions on how to find the answers when you're feeling overwhelmed! So never feel you are alone!

To be honest, it's really fascinating to discover other people's points of view, particularly on a location or area you may fancy living/working, not to mention - shopping, schooling, housing, beaches, the weather - don't be afraid to ask, as I'm sure there's someone here who's been there, done that & probably has the T shirt! AND is MORE than happy to share the info with you/us...

Good luck & smooth sailing tru' the process, but it might help to know one other thing (which will make it easier 4U) - have Loads of PATIENCE!!! + a good sense of humor!

Herbster & Friends :nah:

X (Bears from a dull, dreary & dismal Northumberland - although, quite nice for November!) (It's NOT November; it's only July... Ughh?)

Hi Val,

welcome to the site! It's a really friendly place with loads of infomation and advice.:yes: Any questions, just ask and someone will help! Where are you hoping to head in Oz?

Hays

I have to tell you all that I have not started my visa process yet as I hope to get to oz in two years time.

It is along story, but at this moment in time I dont have what the australian government need for me to be allowed to live and work in australia.

I am 55 years old and the money and assets that the australian government require me to have is a bit impossible right now so I am hoping that things will go in my favour when I do go for my visa.

I am wondering if anyone else has some info for me or can point me in the right direction.

anyway I am just happy to be here and chat to you all.

Guest Working to fish

Hi Val

Im also one of the quiet ones, who tends to stay in the background. We don't show off like the girls showing you lots of sparkly and flashing signs, saying hello and welcome, but believe me if i knew the technology then id probably be at it too. Welcome. I have no wisdom, but im always trying.

Guest AndyandJan

Hi Val, welcome to the site, we're fairly new members, signed on last Thursday when we passed TRA, but have been reading for some weeks. You'll find out load of info on these pages..... its great. Haven't worked out how you get the welcoming bits, so our words will have to do. Can anyone help with pictures and flashing lights, they look so great and glamourous!!! Janxx

Archived