4 months in and made a terrible mistake! time to go home?

Que Sera Sera

Not!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

We are home!

We have made a terrible mistake however, with the shippers that is, looks ,like we may be getting it just before Christmas:swoon:

But apart from that, EVERYTHING is just brilliant, I feel I am blessed and living a charmed life, the house the place the school the beach the people, my rose tinted glasses havent tarnished, and at least they keep the pesky flies out of my eyes :wink:

Keep the faith peeps who are waiting it truly is worth it :wubclub:

Guest The Pom Queen

Cath you had me worried for a minute, really glad that you have settled, despite the blinkin shipping company.

Kate

Guest MeJulie

WHAT? Are you actually saying it's better than South Glos???? :laugh:

How come your shipment is taking so long, you been there since July!!?

You ratbag!!! I actually took a gasp and thought HOLY ****E!!!!! You are amazing with your zest for everything since you have been here...even getting excited about worm wee!!!!hahaha

You are an inspiration and should get a job for WA tourism Board!!!!

Sue xxxxx

Guest siamsusie

God! I was beginning to think you had lost the plot! Just think of all the belongings you dont have to clean/polish/wash enjoy the emptiness whilst it lasts! love susie x

Guest TheArmChairDetective

If your a SGC tax payer, then yes:biggrin:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

It can't be as good as Dewsbury can it?:chatterbox:

We live 500 yards from where Karen and Shannon Mathews lived, i bet you don't get stars like them in your nieghbourhood.:laugh:

Really pleased for you, all the best, not that you need it.:cute:

It can't be as good as Dewsbury can it?:chatterbox:

We live 500 yards from where Karen and Shannon Mathews lived, i bet you don't get stars like them in your nieghbourhood.:laugh:

Really pleased for you, all the best, not that you need it.:cute:

Now Jim. if we are going to split hairs, ever heard of Fred and Rose West:biglaugh::biglaugh: Well technically that was Gloucester not South Glos but you get the drift :biglaugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Now Jim. if we are going to split hairs, ever heard of Fred and Rose West:biglaugh::biglaugh: Well technically that was Gloucester not South Glos but you get the drift :biglaugh:

You win................ hands down.:laugh:

Keep the faith peeps who are waiting it truly is worth it :wubclub:

Bit of a gross generalization isn't it???:mad:

shame on you and everyone that thanked you!!:policeman:

Great to have some positivity here,

Was startiing to feel a bit weary from all the non stop paperwork that comes my way,

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I know, we wore out a brand new printer during the process, just as well I managed to get the photocopying done in work :wink:

Hi Cath, Couldn't believe that then when I read you're thread, thank god you were pulling our legs! Soooo glad you're loving it. We felt at home from the minute we hit the tarmac too. We've been here for 51/2 months now, still haven't managed to get jobs yet, but we still love it! X

Bit of a gross generalization isn't it???:mad:

shame on you and everyone that thanked you!!:policeman:

You can only tell it like it is Aldo. Secret Harbour wouldn't be for everyone but can be paradise for some.

Personally I'm with Que Sera Sera but from the Northern suburbs. Been here since 92 and still love it just as much. Must have the same type of rose tinted specs.

Archived