New to the newcastle, any one around?

Guest shehbazb

Guest shehbazb

I've just come over from England and moved in with my girlfriend in Newcastle and wondered if anyone was in/around the area for meet ups/get-togethers? I'm looking to make friends in the area so i don't turn into a hermit when i inevitably run out of things to do and places to see..

Guest shelley07

Hi, How are you?

myself and my partner moved to maitland just outside of newcastle 4 weeks ago from the uk, we would like to catch up for drinks or coffee sometime. Where abouts in newcastle are you? :)

Guest shehbazb

Hey, I'm good thanks, how are you?

Sounds like a plan, would be good to meet more new faces :) I live over in Belmont but coffee or something over in Newcastle sounds good. When and where you thinking? Beaumont Street has a few nice places if you fancy? :)

Guest shelley07
Hey, I'm good thanks, how are you?

Sounds like a plan, would be good to meet more new faces :) I live over in Belmont but coffee or something over in Newcastle sounds good. When and where you thinking? Beaumont Street has a few nice places if you fancy? :)

im good thanks, finding things a little different here:eek:

it would be great for us to meet new people to :) yes we went to beaumont street hamilton on saturday. let us know when you are both free?

im 27 and my partner mike is 31 :smile: my email address is shelleydeacon@hotmail.co.uk

Guest shehbazb

lol thats cool, we were there on saturday too! we only went to get cold rock tho. I'm 25 and Kate is 23. I'm free most of the time as I'm still looking for a job, but Kate is finishing up her 3rd year of nursing so is pretty busy for the next few weeks. Just drop me an email or something anytime, can get together for a drink or whatever whenever you like :) my email is shehbaz@hotmail.co.uk

Guest Skippy85

Can i join in to drinks/coffee meet up too please? :D I have just moved over too, all on my lonesome! I am in North Lambton, working at the John Hunter. Im 25 too.

Cheers

Helen

Guest shehbazb

Hey Helen, the John Hunter is not at all far from me as it happens. As for coming along, of course, the more the merrier i would say. I'd like to make some friends i can call my own, not just ones i'm "borrowing" from my girlfriend! :P

Guest shehbazb

heading into charlestown square this week for a wander as i havent really had a look round there if anyone wants to come along during the week? being abandoned so might even go catch a movie at the new cinema, lol. any ideas for things to do with all this rain we're having?

Archived