Scots in Melbourne

Guest samanthaj

Guest samanthaj

Hi there,

If there are any Scots out there wanting to meet other Scots for a social let me know. My husband is from Glasgow - we have been in Melbourne for a few years now and it would be great to meet up with people with a similar sense of humour - my husband often gets tired of repeating himself. We have a 3yr old boy and live in the West of Melbourne but happy to meet up in other parts of Melbourne.

Cheers Sam

Hi Sam,

We are due out in January (just waiting for flight confirmation) and are looking at locating ourselves in the western suburbs (probably around point cook).We would be happy to meet up once we're out. I am a scot from the east coast but I reckon I could suffer some Glasgow humour! lol

Tom, Debbie and Luis (6)

Hi Sam,

My wife and I have been in Melbourne area for around 2 months and now live down in Mornington. Both from Glasgow and both in our early 30s.

Would be good to organise a get together.

Cheers

Alan & Elaine

Guest samanthaj
Hi Sam,

My wife and I have been in Melbourne area for around 2 months and now live down in Mornington. Both from Glasgow and both in our early 30s.

Would be good to organise a get together.

Cheers

Alan & Elaine

Hi Alan,

That would be great. I realise you guys are quite far away, would you be happy to meet up in the city for a drink or would something else suit you?

Cheers Sam

Guest samanthaj

Hi Guys,

Would be great to catch up once you are here. Just let me know when you are settled and we will arrange something, we are in Yarraville which is not too far from Point Cook.

Hope your flight is not too painful.

Cheers

Sam

Archived