Coffs Coast

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Sorry i don't know the answer, i have posted to put your question up to the front, so hopefully some one else will give you a reply, best of luck.

Just seeing if there are any fellow ex-pats in the Coffs Coast area who are keen to meet up for coffee/bbq and chats about settling into Aussie life and th area :biggrin:

Hi we will be moving to Coffs soon, my other half has secured a job on a 457 and we should be their in about Feb /march /April, would love to meet up for a coffee then.

For us its a complete journey into the unknown so i would appreciate any advice you can give.

Their is a few peep's on here from Coffs, I'm sure they will be along soon.

Maria.

Hi we will be moving to Coffs soon, my other half has secured a job on a 457 and we should be their in about Feb /march /April, would love to meet up for a coffee then.

For us its a complete journey into the unknown so i would appreciate any advice you can give.

Their is a few peep's on here from Coffs, I'm sure they will be along soon.

Maria.

Hi Maria,

Thanks for the reply. How exciting that you are getting ready for the big move! I can imagine how much you have to organise, I came over on my own so it was slightly easier.

I will give you any advice I can, I have gotten to know the area pretty well and my Aunt has lived here for 30+ years now so theres not much she doesnt know! Although I dont have children yet, I work with plenty of people who do, so I get to hear about school and the various kids activites that go on.

I know a few good places for coffee so would be great to catch up when you get here. You will be arriving at a great time of year weather wise :biggrin:

Thanks again for the message and let me know if I can help with anything/you have any questions about Coffs

Selina :0)

• 2 months later...
Guest pedrowe

Gday, we're Poms, live at Corindi Beach, 35kms north of Coffs. Been here three years. FTYI - there is a Brits Club, meets once a month for a barbie - check out the contact number on the Advocate newspaper.

Enjoy it. Pete and Kiran

Archived