Friendship

Guest expat

Hi all, myself and my partner have recently moved to melbourne south west suburbs with our three kids from Ireland and finding it hard to make friends. we are a young couple of 25 and 27 both looking for people in the same boat to meet up. we are fun and outgoing but love doing the family thing but missing having the crack for some adult humour. anyone interested in meeting up would be god send. sure let me know and we'll try arrange a family get together or an adult night out. Am new to this website so just getting onto threads. have patience with me ha.:wubclub:

Hi all, myself and my partner have recently moved to melbourne south west suburbs with our three kids from Ireland and finding it hard to make friends. we are a young couple of 25 and 27 both looking for people in the same boat to meet up. we are fun and outgoing but love doing the family thing but missing having the crack for some adult humour. anyone interested in meeting up would be god send. sure let me know and we'll try arrange a family get together or an adult night out. Am new to this website so just getting onto threads. have patience with me ha.:wubclub:

Alrite expat

Theres threads on meet ups in melbourne on here,and there a site just for victoria at the bottom of the homepage,might be worth joining that as well if yer havnt already?

Good luck with it anyway

Archived