looking for new comers to pac pines or gold coast

Guest covchef

Guest covchef

hi folks myself and parter and 3 children have just moved to the gold coast and could do with meeting up with some people who have arrived also to this promise land!

we are in our late 30s our children are 2 years old olivia jack who is 13 and kyle 5

looking for meeting new friends who are going through or who have been through the same teething problems.

looking forward to our first meet up

kind regards sean from coventry

We are moving to the Gold Coast in Jan 2011 and would love to meet up with folks. We are going to be located around the Robina/Burleigh Heads.

We are Jayne & Ange age 31 and 38 and whilst we don't have kids we lots of younger nieces and nephews so are child friendly.

Starting to get exciting now!!! Have you got any top tips for soon to be new arrivals?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest covchef

Thanks were living on archipelago street in a complexn would be good to meet up with new folks there a nice tavern just down our road pac pines tavern drop me a message and we could meet up some time

Guest covchef
Hi there, we arrive Jan 3rd, staying in Southport when we get there but looking to rent in Robina/Varsity Lakes! Keen to meet up!

Andrea (39) Mark (41) Evan (12) and Ferdy (8)

Hi Andrea we hope it all goes well for yourself and family and have great christmas and safe trip message us when you would like to meeet up we could arrange a bbq or something some great beaches and bbqs to use Sean

Guest covchef

Hi Louey that would be nice to meet up when you arrive we could do with meeting up with some folks and havin a chat talking about our expericences,when you arrive please contact us on here and we shall arrange to meet bbq or something,good luck safe trip,

Sean,Helena and children

Hi Louey that would be nice to meet up when you arrive we could do with meeting up with some folks and havin a chat talking about our expericences,when you arrive please contact us on here and we shall arrange to meet bbq or something,good luck safe trip,

Sean,Helena and children

Thats really kind will defo get in touch once we have settled in. How long have you guys been out in Oz?

Guest covchef
Thats really kind will defo get in touch once we have settled in. How long have you guys been out in Oz?

We have been here only 5 weeks so we are really quite new here but enjoying it except for the rain.

We have been here only 5 weeks so we are really quite new here but enjoying it except for the rain.

Could be worse its been -12C at night and we have loads of snow would prefer the rain :wink:

Guest Nathnanth
hi folks myself and parter and 3 children have just moved to the gold coast and could do with meeting up with some people who have arrived also to this promise land!

we are in our late 30s our children are 2 years old olivia jack who is 13 and kyle 5

looking for meeting new friends who are going through or who have been through the same teething problems.

looking forward to our first meet up

kind regards sean from coventry

Sean,

I am originally from Aus (sydney) but am moving to Varsity Lakes in January after 6 years in England. Coming home with my son (13months) and my partner will be over in Febuary or March with our other son (6year old) as she is waiting for her visa still. Although I am an aussie its been so long and have never lived in QLD so would be good to make a few "mates" before the rest of my family arrive. All my toher freinds are in Sydney but as I am 28 they are still partying while I have taken up family life (love it though).

Hopefully put some names to the people that have helped us over the last few months.

Cheers,

Nathan:chatterbox:

Guest covchef
Sean,

I am originally from Aus (sydney) but am moving to Varsity Lakes in January after 6 years in England. Coming home with my son (13months) and my partner will be over in Febuary or March with our other son (6year old) as she is waiting for her visa still. Although I am an aussie its been so long and have never lived in QLD so would be good to make a few "mates" before the rest of my family arrive. All my toher freinds are in Sydney but as I am 28 they are still partying while I have taken up family life (love it though).

Hopefully put some names to the people that have helped us over the last few months.

Cheers,

Nathan:chatterbox:

no worries Nathan, will look forward to gettin together i also have friends in Sydney,my age but who are single still and enjoying single life but unfortunatly i have 3 children so my partying days are over well nearly,you can contact me by pm

cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Hi All,

I moved here to the Gold Coast in march from the Midlands with my wife and two little girls. It would be good to meet up with some people (we don't have many friends).

We dont arrive until the end of January....but are also looking to make friends so happy to meet up. We are Jayne (38) from Yorkshire and Angie (31) from Cambridge. Where about's on the Gold Coast are you living and how are you finding adjusting to your new life? We are starting off in temporary accomodation and will hopefully find a rental in the Robina/Varsity lakes area.

Guest headinabox

We came from Yorkshire to the GC just over 12 months ago and have just moved again up to Jacobs Well at the very north end of GC. We'd love to meet some new friends so let me know if you fancy getting together.

Rob (35), Lucy (30), Michael (nearly 4) and Gabe (2)

Guest Cakes Galore
Hi All,

I moved here to the Gold Coast in march from the Midlands with my wife and two little girls. It would be good to meet up with some people (we don't have many friends).

Hey which part of the Midlands are you from, we are from Kings Norton...

• 4 months later...

Hiya,

I am from Scotland and living in Pacific Pines. Please let me know if there are going to be any local meet ups arranged. I have a baby so she comes everywhere with me but I'd love to go to anything we can attend.

Archived