Older Children - NSW

janlo

Is anybody out there with older children ? We have made the move a bit later in life (well we are older than 30 !) We have boys 10 and 12 and wondering how folk are finding things for the 'teenager' My older boy really misses home. Any one wanna to meet for coffee or beer ? (we have been here 3 months):cute:

Is anybody out there with older children ? We have made the move a bit later in life (well we are older than 30 !) We have boys 10 and 12 and wondering how folk are finding things for the 'teenager' My older boy really misses home. Any one wanna to meet for coffee or beer ? (we have been here 3 months):cute:

I'm a bit far for a cuppa being Hills area Sydney but hope you get some closer replies.

It's harder the older the kids are, we've moved too much within AUS & mine are now yr10 & yr9, so feel for you. I don't want them to have to start MORE new schools but I never say never...life is unpredictable

Guest AquarianLady

Hi, I have a 12 year old son. He is Australian as I have lived here many years now - but I still feel very much English... Would love to meet for a coffee/beer......

Guest AquarianLady

Hi, I actually live in the Inner West near Burwood - but am happy to travel to the Central Coast... We used to live up there and love the place.... Was only there a couple of weeks ago and am thinking about buying some shares in a farm property up there so will spend most weekends up there. Where abouts on the central coast are you?? You can email me at: b_hap_e@hotmail.com if you like. There are underscores between b and hap and e..... Do you like the Central Coast??

Hi Janlo

We have just moved here a few weeks ago and I have a 5 year old and a 17 year old who came with us and a 15 year old who stayed in the UK with his Dad. We are in Mount Colah if you fancy a coffee. No car yet so it's a bit difficult to travel but hopefully that'll change soon :)

Archived