Sydney Girly Friends 2!

Guest Rachel83

Guest Rachel83

Hi girls!

Well our first meet up went very well! For those who couldn't make it there was me, Kazzy, Carol, Rachel (Emma) and Neil, and Alana and Glynn.

Hoping to make it a regular thing, the last Saturday of every month was suggested, choosing somewhere different to meet each time. What does everyone think about this?

Mel, Karen, Haiyen and Sal sorry you couldn't make it, hopefully we'll meet you all at the next one! And anybody else who wants to join us, sorry if I've missed anybody out who posted on the last thread.

Well it was lovely to meet everyone, at least at the next one we'll be able to recognise each other and won't all look so lost wandering around the place!

Looking forward to the next meet

Rach xxx :jiggy:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Alana

Yes was great to meet you all and looking forward to the next one! and meeting those that couldn't make it to the first one too!

Guest Alana

Hi mel

that sounds like a good idea, and maybe easier for people to get to as well. Can you think of anywhere???

The last weekend in August is Saturday 25th - does that suit everyone???

Perhaps maybe the Rocks or Darling Harbour, if anyone knows of somewhere good in that area!

Guest melly1982

Hi,

Yeah - would be easier for me.

I've always wanted to go here at the Rocks:

Löwenbräu Keller

Hi mel

that sounds like a good idea, and maybe easier for people to get to as well. Can you think of anywhere???

The last weekend in August is Saturday 25th - does that suit everyone???

Perhaps maybe the Rocks or Darling Harbour, if anyone knows of somewhere good in that area!

Guest Alana

Hi Again

That sounds great and as you started the thread originally it is only right that you should choose where to go.

So Saturday 25th August

Lowenbrau Keller

What time do you think???

cheers

Alana

:jiggy:

Guest melly1982

Yeah that sounds great - not sure, depends if we want to have lunch or not....what do you think?

Guest Alana

Hi

if everyone is able to meet at around 1pmish and then we could have lunch as well, my husband will be coming too.

So hope that time suits all, if not we are flexible.

thanks

Guest Rachel83

All sounds good to me! Looks like a good place to meet, somewhere a bit different and closer to the city centre.

Looking forward to it!

Guest CarolT

Hi

It was great meeting everyone! :)

Can't wait to see you all again and to meet the others that couldn't make it this time round.

Carol

Guest caroline

Hi all,

Sorry I missed last weekend but I should be able to make the next one. The city is good for me too

Caroline

Guest Rebecca

I haven't checked pomsinoz for ages. Well done for grouping the girls.

I can't make the 25th aug. Will you please post the meetings every month as a reminder? I would like to join you guys the sept meet.

:)

Guest caroline
Hi Caroline.

Will be good to see you again - looking forward to it.

Mel.

Me too! At elast we'll recognise one person!!

Caroline

Hi to everyone

Was really good to meet some of the girls, Neal also enjoyed being the only bloke in amongst us!!!! He's already looking forward to the next one!!!!!:jiggy:

The 25th August sounds great, we'll be there unless of course we are actually successful with a rental application and are moving in somewhere!!! Has anyone else had so much trouble renting, they just want so many forms!!!!!!

Anyway enough whinging!!!!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend, see you all soon.

Rachel

Guest Rachel83

Hey Rachel!

Oooh good luck with the renting, from what you said the other week it sounds like it's been complicated for you guys! I'm sure it will all work out. Then finally I won't be the only one of us on the North Shore!

Neal will be happy (or not!) to know that my fella Dan is hoping to join us on the 25th August. The Lowenbrau place just sounds too tempting for him to pass up! Hope this is ok with everyone. It'll be a bit more blokey company for Neal anyway.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again :cute:

Rach xxx

Hello!!!!

Following my whinge regarding renting yesterday, we found out we were successful in the flat we wanted in Epping!!!! We are so thrilled!!!!!!:jiggy:

We can pick up the keys on the 25th so unfortunately that means we cannot join you in the keller. But will be joining you in September!!!!! Keep us posted on how it goes and where the next one will be!!!!

Enjoy yourselves and think of us most prob arguing when trying to assemble furniture!!!:twitcy:

Best wishes to everyone

Rachel

Guest Alana

Congratulations to you both!!! it is a shame that you won't be able to come on the 25th, but will ensure another one is arranged in September and let you know.

Good luck with the move, we will have a celebratory drink for you!

:)

Guest littlemiss

Hi all! Sorry I couldn't make the meeting last month but it sounds like you all had a great time..Also haven't had much internet access recently so I'm a bit out of the loop!..I'll pencil in 25th Aug. Look forward to meeting you all!

Haiyen

Guest Rachel83

Glad you can make it Haiyen, will look forward to meeting you! And Rachel and Neal congrats on finding a place, now the fun will start! Enjoy and we'll no doubt see you in September when you can tell us all your moving in stories :o)

Hello

Thanks for the congrats for the flat, we're soooooooooooooooooo both looking forward to moving in, away form his family at long last!!!!!:wacko:

Anyway, our moving in day has been moved forward to 18th now, so we're going to try and make it, depends how the move goes and if we will still be settling/buying even more on the 25th.

So hope to see you all then, if not will see you in September!!!!:cute:

Rachel

Archived