Sydney Girly Friends 2!

Guest Rachel83

Hi I arrived in oz in October 2007, I was introduced to this website by a friend on another website. I have just had my first baby who is 4mont his old. So Itoo am looking for adult conversation. I am terrible homesick as I had so many friends in the uk. Hopefully I can come out too

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tjmac

We live in Kellyville Ridge, western suburbs! About 35mon drive from the city which isnt too bad, but i still cant get my head round how far all the decent places r for going out etc! I'm not used to it yet....

Where are you girls living? Do you like it where you are?

We have 3 kids.. Connor 5yrs old, Sienna 14 months and our newest addition Lexi is 6 weeks!

I was 5 months preggers with Sienna when we got here, had her April 08, then last Dec found out i was 4months pregnant again! ha ha I must be CRAZY! Its going ok but having two young babies has made me miss home alot more, coz i'd love for my family to meet them and see how much Connor has grown up!

Hopefully we'll be able to go back and visit sometime soon, but its so expensive!

I am def up for meeting up, I'm on facebook quite a bit if you wanna add me and let me know through there when u'll all nxt be meeting up.. my e-mail is taramc@hotmail.co.uk.

Hopefully meet you all soon

;0)

hey ya hymz... its tara26 from kidspot. Glad you looked you it up... we'll have to meet up one day! X

:notworthy:

Yes its great lol. I am good Blake is finally asleep yay

I would love to meet up!

Hey

I live North Sydney I like it cos its so close to the city, I can understand living a bit out of the city is a pain to get into!!

I can imagine how hard it must be bringing up children over here when you are away from your family! Like you say its so expensive as well.

We will have to arrange a night/day out you can both come to :)

Archived