Cheapest time of year for internal flights?

Que Sera Sera

Hi can anyone advise me when is the best time of year to look for internal flights. I have two daughters living in Brisbane and I would like to start flying over twice a year if possible with my 9 year old sun.

Its a bit difficult looking on the websites because they ask for specific dates and I just want the cheapest really.

So Perth to Brisbane, direct no stops and we are easy with the dates. Is it best to just wait and get a last minute booking do you think?

Any advice would be greatfully received :wubclub:

There is no cheapest time as such, only expensive times and thats around school holidays. Airlines have specials, could be anytime, the special fares at this time sell quick so you got to be quick. Keep checking with Qantas, Virgin, Jetstar, etc, also register with Bestflights.com, they send emails of specials. If you can be flexible with your travel dates, ie not school holidays you should be able to score a good deal. You usually pay top dollar at the last minute as all the cheap fares have been sold. There can be up to 5 different prices for seats in the same class on the same flight.

Archived