Single girlie friends wanted! Sydney

Guest Eindhoven

Guest Eindhoven

Hey

I'm a young 35 year old and recently seperated from my Husband. We have a great circle of friends but they're all couples and there's always room for more.

I'm looking for girlie friends for drinks, friendship and put the world to rights with. Not majorly up for the clubbing scene these days but enjoy a drink or two at local bars.

I live in the Northern Beaches and would love to meet like minded people and am looking to sort out a meet in January. Let me know if any of you are up for it.

Hi Tracey

I am 40 (only just :biggrin:) and moved to Australia earlier this year, I am living on the northern beaches, Collaroy.

I am here with my husband but I don't want to do everything with my husband, I would like to have an independent life too. Not interested in clubbing, but I like to go out for dinner and / or drinks. I have not made any effort to meet new people yey as have been so busy since we got here but I think I should make a start in the New Year.

I do work full time so weekday lunches won't work for me. :wink:

Guest Eindhoven

Hey Pumpkin!

Sounds fab I work full time too so am looking for evening/weekend activities. Love to eat out have drinks and you're only up the road. I am currently in Seaforth but am looking to move in 6 months to Fairlight/Balgowlah once my lease is up here.

I will arrange something in the new year so we can catch up. Looking forward to it!

Hiya,

I am moving to Sydney mid January with husband but interested in meeting my own friends!!So would love to go to a bar,nice restaurant !!

I so look forward to getting there!!

Anita

HI there,

I'm Alayne and I'm 36 years young, arriving in Sydney on the 18th January with my husband. I'm Irish but been living in Essex for the last 16 years. Kieran already has a job lined up and worked here before so he knows a few people, I don't have that luxury. I'd love to meet up when I arrive.

I know I'm not single but I will need some girlfriends too,

Hope to hear from you ladies soon:cute:

Guest AngelAnn

Hiya Tracey,

My name is Anna and I am 32 yrs old. I'm in a similar position to you, I am recently single and most of "our" friends were his friends so looking to meet new ppl too. I live in South West Sydney, so if you wanna meet up/chat let me know.

Anna

Guest AngelAnn

Hiya all,

Im Anna, 32 yrs old, recently single and would love to make some new friends. Im irish, but lived in UK for about 10 yrs.

Hope to chat soon.

Guest Eindhoven

Welcome Anna!

As I said the more the merrier. I will organise something for 29th January if you're all available. I also have a friend coming to stay with me from 18th January and will drag her along as she is only just moving here too.

I will organise some detail, somewhere easy to get to like Manly. Speak soon x

Welcome Anna!

As I said the more the merrier. I will organise something for 29th January if you're all available. I also have a friend coming to stay with me from 18th January and will drag her along as she is only just moving here too.

I will organise some detail, somewhere easy to get to like Manly. Speak soon x

The 29th sounds good to me, so keep me posted x

Guest Eindhoven

Great!

How about the Wharf bar in Manly on Saturday 29th January at 7pm?

Please PM me for my mobole number if you are keen to come along.

Speak soon x

Guest Eindhoven
Great!

How about the Wharf bar in Manly on Saturday 29th January at 7pm?

Please PM me for my mobole number if you are keen to come along.

Speak soon x

See you then!

Hi,Girls

I ve just arrived in Sydney and loving it!!!however my other half went straight to work and I felt that it will be nice to have somebody to meet up for a chat,walk,drink!!

(some tips on settling here will be appreciated ....!)

I don't work so flexible on time/place.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey

I'm a young 35 year old and recently seperated from my Husband. We have a great circle of friends but they're all couples and there's always room for more.

I'm looking for girlie friends for drinks, friendship and put the world to rights with. Not majorly up for the clubbing scene these days but enjoy a drink or two at local bars.

I live in the Northern Beaches and would love to meet like minded people and am looking to sort out a meet in January. Let me know if any of you are up for it.

Hey there

I'm 31 (female!) and based in Freshwater, newly (ish) arrived and definitely single. Up for a post work or weekend drink sometime soon if you like? We can admire the many lovely men from our bar stools!

Emilie x

Guest Eindhoven

Hey girls

Yep we are definately still on for 29th. 7pm Wharf Bar, Manly.

I will think of somethong to identify us. Some kind of balloon or something. I will let you know.

See you next weekend, I'm so looking forward to it x

Great, I'm up for it. It's be great to have one person's mobile number in case of embaressing attempts to find the right people! I'll check back in a few days to see if any movement on how we find each other! Looking forward to it.

Thanks

Emilie x

Archived