friends on pelican waters

Hi Simon and family, welcome to the sunshine coast(yes we get sunshine!!) we are in Caloundra with two children 11 & 9(B&G). We are meeting on Sunday 2nd weather permitting at Moffit Beach in the afternoon with other Poms. You are most welcome to join in, we either BBQ or get fish'n'chips depends how lazy we feel.Don't forget a chair as there are not too many seats there. Catch you there Dean

Hi Simon and family, welcome to the sunshine coast(yes we get sunshine!!) we are in Caloundra with two children 11 & 9(B&G). We are meeting on Sunday 2nd weather permitting at Moffit Beach in the afternoon with other Poms. You are most welcome to join in, we either BBQ or get fish'n'chips depends how lazy we feel.Don't forget a chair as there are not too many seats there. Catch you there Dean

Hi Dean thanks for the invite, we would love to come along and meet you all. What time are we looking at? Cheers Simon

Between 12 & 1 PM, it is very informal and people turn up when they can make it.

Hope for clear skies as the sun has been in hiding for some time now!

well that'll teach me not come come on pio for so long we went to dicky beach today we would have come if we'd known, maybe next time

Guest Jmw748

DOH! I just saw this post and we would have popped across to Moffat Beach today. We mobbed in to Pelican Waters 3 weeks ago. We bought some kayaks today and took the kids across the lake nest the golf course. We're renting an apartment at Vardon Point, Milleninum Circuit.

We have two young boys, Ryan 5 and Jake 3.

Hopefully, we'll meet up with some more Brits soon.

P.S. I have a spare ticket to Day 4 of the last Ashes test in Sydney. Happy to bring along another local Brit or Aussie :biggrin:.

JetStar flights from Brizvegas to Sydney are about 200 dollars, so shout if you want to spend a day watching the final test.

Jim and Nicola.

DOH! I just saw this post and we would have popped across to Moffat Beach today. We mobbed in to Pelican Waters 3 weeks ago. We bought some kayaks today and took the kids across the lake nest the golf course. We're renting an apartment at Vardon Point, Milleninum Circuit.

We have two young boys, Ryan 5 and Jake 3.

Hopefully, we'll meet up with some more Brits soon.

P.S. I have a spare ticket to Day 4 of the last Ashes test in Sydney. Happy to bring along another local Brit or Aussie :biggrin:.

JetStar flights from Brizvegas to Sydney are about 200 dollars, so shout if you want to spend a day watching the final test.

Jim and Nicola.

hi jim i have just e mailed you

• 2 months later...
Guest nixster

hey there simon think we have met on the facebook site? Have you made frinds on pelican waters yet? We dont know anyone here yet, been here 4 weeks now. Have 3 kids aged 14, 13 and 3. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
me deb and the two children have just moved onto pelican waters ,just wondered if any body on here lives near with children . thanks simon :biggrin:

Hi there, just read your post, noticed it is quite old, but we have recently moved over from UK and we are living about 25 minutes from Pelican Waters. We have 2 children aged 9 and 6. Would be great to meet up for a chat sometime. Cheers. Trudi

hey there simon think we have met on the facebook site? Have you made frinds on pelican waters yet? We dont know anyone here yet, been here 4 weeks now. Have 3 kids aged 14, 13 and 3. :biggrin:

Hi Nixster

We have just moved over from UK about 6 weeks ago and are living about 25 minutes from you. We have 2 children, aged 9 and 6. We would love to meet up for a chat sometime if you fancy it?

Cheers

Trudi and Steve

Hi there. We have arrived on Sunshine Coast 6 weeks ago and are living about 25 minutes from Pelican Water, so not far. Do you know if anyone is planning a meet up soon, over the Easter Hols maybe, so we can come and get to know some people? We have 2 children, aged 9 and 6. Look forward to hearing from someone.

Cheers

Trudi

Archived