Friends in Perth

KayJ

Hey!

My partner (Chris, 26) and I (Kayleigh, 24) moved to Perth 2 weeks ago.

We're currently living just outside Freo. Chris is an Aussie and is loving being back home. I too LOVE living Down Under, but am in need of a social life! I'd love to meet up for drinks etc if anyone else is in a similiar position.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kayleigh x

Hey Kayleigh,

How ya doing?? I've just moved back to perth and in need of a social life, its not much fun doing things on your own!! I live with my brother and he's now got a mortgage so his funds are low so even he cant go out much now and tbh its not the best thing going on a night out with ya bro!! Are you on a working holiday visa?? Im just into my second year the first year flew!!

Hope to hear from you soon

Kirsty xx

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Kayleigh,

How ya doing?? I've just moved back to perth and in need of a social life, its not much fun doing things on your own!! I live with my brother and he's now got a mortgage so his funds are low so even he cant go out much now and tbh its not the best thing going on a night out with ya bro!! Are you on a working holiday visa?? Im just into my second year the first year flew!!

Kirsty xx

Hey Kirsty ,

I am a single guy , moved to Perth from Canada , and in a very similar situation . Its been difficult making friends here. Maybe we can catch up for coffee or something.

Let me know,

Sam

Hi Sam

Where abouts you living? If you fancy meeting up for a beer, theres a couple of us lads usualy go out on a friday night around Perth cbd or subi. Sometimes make it down to freo too on a weekend if thats better for you. Were mostly in our 30's and just like to have a social drink away from the partners.

Get in touch if you fancy coming with us, everyones wellcome.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Guest welshie4oz
Hey Kayleigh,

Kirsty xx

Hi Kirsty

My niece is here in Perth on a working visa and is looking for friends to have a few good nights out with. PM me and I will pass on her details.

Jo x

• 1 month later...
Guest andrew35

Hi all

Been here a few years in Perth, meet some great proletariat but unfortunately they have recently moved on over east so would be keen to meet up for a beer

Cheers

Andrew

Archived