Sunshine Coast barbie - 30th Jan, Coolum Beach

hi everyone,

well after the last barbie was a washout before it even happened, we thought we'd try again this month.

Everyone is welcome, new arrivals, long term residents, friends and family, etc.

Location: meet at Coolum beach (David Low Way) near the skateboard ramp

Time: 10am

Date: Sunday 30th January

let's hope this time its nice and sunny,

looking forward to seeing the regulars and newcomers,

cheers sg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

We are living in Beerwah for now, soon to move to our own home in Glass House Mtns. We love Coolum and would really enjoy meeting others from PIO.

I am not sure where the skateboard ramp is and have nightmares about walking up to every group I see. :biglaugh: How can we identify you?

Really looking forward to seeing you on Sunday,

Sharon and Graham

hi everyone,

well after the last barbie was a washout before it even happened, we thought we'd try again this month.

Everyone is welcome, new arrivals, long term residents, friends and family, etc.

Location: meet at Coolum beach (David Low Way) near the skateboard ramp

Time: 10am

Date: Sunday 30th January

let's hope this time its nice and sunny,

looking forward to seeing the regulars and newcomers,

cheers sg

hi Sharon and Graham,

we will be there from around 10am. I have red hair. My mobile is 0400 497 080 and we will try and carry an Aussie flag or a boxing kangaroo flag. Maybe tied to our backpack.

looking forward to meeting you,

regards Sue

My husband had a laugh when he heard there will be two of us with red hair there. He is not convinced Coolum is up to it!

Really looking forward to seeing you. Do you know if John and Lisa, Aka MrLuvPants, will be able to make it. I know John has just started his training so he may not be available, but it would be lovely to meet them. I will drop them an email.

Let's hope the showers hold off.

Cheers for now,

Sharon

hi Sharon and Graham,

we will be there from around 10am. I have red hair. My mobile is 0400 497 080 and we will try and carry an Aussie flag or a boxing kangaroo flag. Maybe tied to our backpack.

looking forward to meeting you,

regards Sue

My husband had a laugh when he heard there will be two of us with red hair there. He is not convinced Coolum is up to it!

Really looking forward to seeing you. Do you know if John and Lisa, Aka MrLuvPants, will be able to make it. I know John has just started his training so he may not be available, but it would be lovely to meet them. I will drop them an email.

Let's hope the showers hold off.

Cheers for now,

Sharon

Hi mr Luvpants will not be able to make it due to training, I too can't wait to put face to name!!!

Guest Familyof5qld

Hi there,

We have been living on the Sunshine Coast now for just over 4 years but at times still feel like newbies! We used to live in Coolum beach but have since moved up the coast a bit. Anyway I was wondering if there will be any people with young children at the get together? We have a 3 year old, 2 year old and 5 month old. I am a stay at home mum so also looking for people to hang out with during the week/end.

hi familyof5,

not sure who exactly is coming along this morning, that's part of the fun of it :-)

folks, just to confirm, the barbie is ON this morning at Coolum beach. Meet at 10am and we'll then look for a barbie area, followed by a nice walk along the coast.

I have red hair and we will try to remember to take the aussie flag with us - my mobile number is 0400 497 080

cheers Sue

Archived