New to Melbourne - looking to make friends

Guest woolleys

Guest woolleys

Hi all,

Me and my partner are new (ish) to Melbourne and looking to link up with people out here. We live in the CBD and are generally interested in a broad range of social events, sports and partying. We also want to travel around Oz on the weekends too...

Drop us a line if you want to hook up, we're pretty free minded and spirited and enjoy having a good time so looking to meet a mixed crowd.

Also, congrats to England on the Ashes! A sweet victory :)

Cheers,

Sam.

Guest markandmichelle

Hi Sam

Welcome to Melbourne....

We have been here since last may, how are you finding things?

We are down in Cranbourne north but come to the city min of 1 a month,

so if you fancy a meet up let me know.

All the best Michelle

Guest JanieDeva

Hi Sam

Mark and I live in the Docklands and go into CBD daily, newish to Melbourne too and looking to make friends, so very happy to meet up for drinks etc... let us know if you have a free evening and fancy a drink or two!

Janie

Janie

Hi

My partner and I are moving to Melbourne in a couple of weeks... We will like to meet people... This is our 2nd time around we travelled Australia back in 2007, and have decided to emigrate this time!! Bit scary especially trying to meet people!!!:biggrin:

Hi

My partner and I are moving to Melbourne in a couple of weeks... We will like to meet people... This is our 2nd time around we travelled Australia back in 2007, and have decided to emigrate this time!! Bit scary especially trying to meet people!!!:biggrin:

Hey,

Do you know what part of melbourne your moving to?

dont worry, everyone is in the same boat here, most people either know no one or only know a few other people before they come. we are all trying to meet new people and start up our own friends network too.:biggrin:

Im not sure if its a bit too soon for you but There is a night out on 22nd Jan for people to meet up.

Maybe see you there?

Louise

Hello.

I will be staying in Caulfield for 2 months staying with a friend before deciding where to be based more permanently. I am really pleased i'm not the only one in these shoes trying to meet people!

I will not be arriving until the 28th Jan which is a shame because it would have been great to meet everyone! How are you finding settling in?

Gemma :biggrin:

Archived