Anyone fancy meeting up in Perth, Rockingham, Freemantle?

Guest Nando65

Guest Nando65

Hi there

We arrived this week in Perth from London, living in Rockingham. Would love to meet up, travelling is not a problem as we have our own transport.

We are both in our 40's and young at heart, would love to meet up and make some friends here, the more the merrier!!

If you fancy meeting, a barbie on the beach, families anything, we are happy just to make new friends.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Cheers

Jane and Nando (Nando65)

Guest Nando65
Hi there

We arrived this week in Perth from London, living in Rockingham. Would love to meet up, travelling is not a problem as we have our own transport.

We are both in our 40's and young at heart, would love to meet up and make some friends here, the more the merrier!!

If you fancy meeting, a barbie on the beach, families anything, we are happy just to make new friends.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Cheers

Jane and Nando (Nando65)

Just wanted to bump up, hope to hear from anyone fancy catching up in WA:biggrin:

Guest Nando65

:jiggy:

Oh how I would love to have a coffee in Freo with you.

Maybe soon!

Hope someone posts on here soon.

Hey Rache and Matt

Great to hear from you!!! Any updates on the visa yet?? Will be sure to arrange a meet as soon as you are here.

It is lovely in Perth, we went to Brissie first and flew here on the 5th January. Lucky really, so awful the floods that are going on over there.

Mind you, I caught the sun last week, felt fine, sunscreen, but ended up super red, swollen feet, swollen face and I guess the pommie skin, after 13 years there is certainly not used to the strength of the sun. Have increased the factor and not allowed in the sun for a week!!! Have blisters on my face, not nice at all, thought I had used enough coverage but obviously not!!

I will PM you guys with our email and send you some videos if you like? Hope you are both well, hang in there, won't be long for you now surely!!!!

Take care, be sure to stay in touch and hear from you soon

hugs always

Jane and Nando (Nando65) XX

Hi, We're in Meadow Springs on the outskirts of Mandurah. We're up for a meet up. We're both in our 40s too & our son is 16. We are Al, Cazz & Sam X

Glad you're enjoying yourselves & hope your blisters have gone down now! X

Guest Nando65
Hi, We're in Meadow Springs on the outskirts of Mandurah. We're up for a meet up. We're both in our 40s too & our son is 16. We are Al, Cazz & Sam X

Glad you're enjoying yourselves & hope your blisters have gone down now! X

Cazz hi!

Would love to meet up with you for sure, how are you set for next weekend?? (Having to stay out of the sun and wind at the mo, due to the lovely fat face I have received, Hee hee, self inflicted, this pommie skin hasn't seen the sun for a few years........

Let us know when is best for you and the family and we will be sure to be there, can PM my mobile if easier, or email.

Look forward to hearing from you

Nando65 (Nando and Jane) X

Cazz hi!

Would love to meet up with you for sure, how are you set for next weekend?? (Having to stay out of the sun and wind at the mo, due to the lovely fat face I have received, Hee hee, self inflicted, this pommie skin hasn't seen the sun for a few years........

Let us know when is best for you and the family and we will be sure to be there, can PM my mobile if easier, or email.

Look forward to hearing from you

Nando65 (Nando and Jane) X

Hi Nando & Jane. Myself & my boy will be able to do the meet but I'm affraid hubby is going to be working for the next 3 week-ends after this one..:arghh:

Like you I'm also down on the meet up with Sam & Steve in Mandurah.

I'll sed you a PM X Cazz

• 2 months later...
Guest design1

Hi Nando , we are both in our forties and live NOR but we would love to meet up for a drink sometime, perth area if possible but doesnt have to be.

Guest thethompsons

Hi nando and Jane we are The Thompsons and are from Kent so down your neck of the woods. We have two boys Brad 6 and Dylan 3 and have regular meet ups down Mandurah way with Caz, Steve and Sam and Steve and Deb if you fancy a coffee or Beer anytime give us a PM and can arrange i know how daunting it is when you only just arrive but believe you have made the right move.

We have been here three years and are loving every minute made some great friends and settled right down now so just give us a shout if you fancy meeting up.

Steve Jo Brad and Dylan

Archived