Brisbane East / Bayside Meet Up

Guest manlydnl

Guest manlydnl

Anyone living in the Brisbane East / Bayside area wanting to meet for coffee and chat? My husband and I just moved to the area. We have a 11 month old boy. Weekdays or weekends?

Hello and welcome to the are.

There is a group of people who meet up called the Brisbannittes who have regular meets. I've not been to one, but know some of the people in the group and they are lovely people. They were supposed to be meeting on the 22nd, but that's been cancelled due to the flooding, but if you join the group then you'll be kept up to date with what's happening.

Love

Rudi

x

Hi Rudi,

I have an infection in my eye, had 12 days in the RBH having hourly eye drops and looking like long john sliver lol. Home now but still off work, thinkiing of coffee at my place tomorrow if you (or anyone else) inerested. Lisa probably coming too,I just need to find out later what time i have to go to clinic tomorrow x

Hi Rudi,

I have an infection in my eye, had 12 days in the RBH having hourly eye drops and looking like long john sliver lol. Home now but still off work, thinkiing of coffee at my place tomorrow if you (or anyone else) inerested. Lisa probably coming too,I just need to find out later what time i have to go to clinic tomorrow x

Oh dear that's terrible. I read something about eyes a while ago, but hadn't realised it had become so serious.

Do you REALY want my three hyperactive girls at your place, especially as you are only just home from hospital??!!! Would be great to catch up though!

Love

Rudi

x

Guest manlydnl

Hello Lynn & Rudi,

Lynn I hope you have a speedy recovery!! Get in touch whenever you fancy a coffee. Am at home with bub of 11 months. If you want to venture out, I can come to Wynnum. Nx

Guest dolphindiva
Anyone living in the Brisbane East / Bayside area wanting to meet for coffee and chat? My husband and I just moved to the area. We have a 11 month old boy. Weekdays or weekends?

Hi We're in Wellington point have older boys 3 and 5 so not always easy to do much chatting but happy to meet up if you don't mind me chasing a 3 year old around

Archived