South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

Guest nodrog72
Thanks Gaz, i was hoping you would have heard something too this week with the number of allocations. Chin up and keep pestering them!!! The military discharge is still showing as required, i sent them the JPA printout and a letter with supporting information. I've sent an email to my CO asking how i can sort this as he wont get the discharge certificate until he leaves (in JULY!), hope we can get it sorted.

Hi Lil Bev

I would be really interested in how you get this sorted as we are in the same situation and we need to provide the same info can you let me know how you get on please.

Thanks

Tanya:wub:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Lil Bev

I would be really interested in how you get this sorted as we are in the same situation and we need to provide the same info can you let me know how you get on please.

Thanks

Tanya:wub:

Will do Tanya, if you hear anything let me know too :cute: Have they asked you for any other documentation? Will add you as a friend on here so i can find you easily if i hear any news!!

Bev

All changes Sharon. Another amber member.

Just our luck to get that. Mrs Gaz wants me to ring again tonight, but dont want to have a flag on our application and labelled as being a pesterer (if there is such a word) Dont know what to do.:confused:

When i said i knew of someone who applied after me with a CO she just said its would not happen.....erm, come and look at page 1 on this thread, and in fact every other timeline thread, there are planty of examples of this. Its just one of those things i guess and i hold each and everyone of you responsible for this!!! :biglaugh::jiggy:

Gaz,

I really hope you get your CO soon. I don't know why they're telling porky's about the order of CO allocation, as you say the evidence on here says different.

I really want to see your name in amber.

Hoping that you guys and all others waiting hear something really really soon.

Lorraine x

Guest steffijones
only 399 times???? :chatterbox:

Try to enjoy your trip, chill and relax because i am sure once the CO says the magic words "here is your visa" i bet your feet will never touch the floor.

If she keeps telling all and sundry that I will be 40 next week her feet won't touch the floor because I'm gonna slap her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: ( and I will start telling everyone she has no toenails!!!):jiggy:

Gaz,

I really hope you get your CO soon. I don't know why they're telling porky's about the order of CO allocation, as you say the evidence on here says different.

I really want to see your name in amber.

Hoping that you guys and all others waiting hear something really really soon.

Lorraine x

Thanks.

Here, how the hell did people cope before the internet.

Guest Guest9973
Thanks.

Here, how the hell did people cope before the internet.

13 years ago it was very hard.

Had the net - but no forums for chatter / advice and support!!!

We made it somehow!!:biggrin:

Please add us to timeline

Name:Maxim (Aston Family)

Date of Visa application:16/11/10

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk:Low

Trade/profession:Joiner

Visa type:176

Which State Sponsored:S.A

Date of SMP Applications:5/11/10

Date of SMP Granted:2/1/11

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category:

Medicals submitted:Not Yet

Police check submitted:Not Yet

Date CO assigned:Waiting

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Guest Alibajwa

Hi Gaz, Vots the number to call DIAC? Is it +611300364613? I am calling on this number but the operator is saying that you don't have sufficient balance. I called help line of my mobile service and they are saying that may be number you are dialing is satellite number. Is it satellite number or land line number?

Guest bishvegas

Hi Gaz, Got our Case Officer today. Finally we're part of the Amber Gang! I must admit I was starting to panic when I could see others who applied in December being allocated CO'S and we still hadn't got one. Good luck to everyone still waiting and hope to see lots of green on the front page soon!

Julie

Guest Bokkiegirl

Hi guys,

Have any of you that was requested to submit form 80's, work evidence etc heard anything back from your CO's?

Our agent sent in all our final things requested (first stuff nearly 2 weeks ago), last stuff a week ago - and still no word?

Am I just over anxious?:confused:

Guest degnantitanboy

Hi Gaz

WOOOO HOOOO! Woke up this morning to the news from our agent that we have a case officer, please turn us amber.

Well done to everyone who has been allocated a CO this week and good luck to those who are waiting patiently

Cheers

Stuart

Guest nodrog72
Hi Gaz

WOOOO HOOOO! Woke up this morning to the news from our agent that we have a case officer, please turn us amber.

Well done to everyone who has been allocated a CO this week and good luck to those who are waiting patiently

Cheers

Stuart

Congratulations, it is such a great feeling.

Best of luck

Tanya:wubclub:

Congratulations everyone who has got a case officer in the last few days - Has been a very busy week on this thread. There seems to be no stopping them now, they are ploughing through all of the applications - Yay!

I am starting to wonder where mine has got to but I'm sure they'll be along soon. Lol!

Good Luck everyone and hope those case officers start granting applications just as quickly as they are picking up the cases.

Hi all hoping to join you in cat 2 very soon. Our state sponsored app changed today to application assessed then a new line decision. But it days no decision yet .......anyone know how much longer after this point to get the answer.

I know I should be patient but I am desperate to know

Michelle

Hi Gaz, Got our Case Officer today. Finally we're part of the Amber Gang! I must admit I was starting to panic when I could see others who applied in December being allocated CO'S and we still hadn't got one. Good luck to everyone still waiting and hope to see lots of green on the front page soon!

Julie

Welcome to the amber gang. :wubclub:

Hi Gaz, Vots the number to call DIAC? Is it +611300364613? I am calling on this number but the operator is saying that you don't have sufficient balance. I called help line of my mobile service and they are saying that may be number you are dialing is satellite number. Is it satellite number or land line number?

This is the number i have been ringing

0061 1300 364 613

Guest Chickeni

I have been monitoring this thread with great interest! We are waiting for a response from SA re our State Sponsorship and as soon as we hear - assuming the news is good - we will be applying for our 176!

In preparation I am getting all our documents ready but I have a question ...... I am planning to apply online and therefore wondered whether you guys got your documents certified if you uploaded them electronically?

I know you have to certify them when you apply on paper but the guidance on the online application seems a little vague and seeing as you have all applied already I wondered if you could tell me if your electronic documents were certified? Especially those of you who have received your visas! Woo Hoo!

Thanks

Chickeni

Hi all hoping to join you in cat 2 very soon. Our state sponsored app changed today to application assessed then a new line decision. But it days no decision yet .......anyone know how much longer after this point to get the answer.

I know I should be patient but I am desperate to know

Michelle

Everyone is welcome, hope you can join in soon.

In preparation I am getting all our documents ready but I have a question ...... I am planning to apply online and therefore wondered whether you guys got your documents certified if you uploaded them electronically?

I know you have to certify them when you apply on paper but the guidance on the online application seems a little vague and seeing as you have all applied already I wondered if you could tell me if your electronic documents were certified? Especially those of you who have received your visas! Woo Hoo!

Thanks

Chickeni

Hi Chickeni, if they are colour originals they do not need to be certified. If you send a blank email to aspc.processing@immi.gov.au you then get an automated response with processing times, the right down at the bottom it states about scanning documents. Hope that helps

Bev

Whooooo hooooooo turn us pink please just checked application showing met and meds and Pcc requested. We got case officer it's all moving forward finally. Yahoooo

Archived