South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

Guest Chickeni
Hi Chickeni, if they are colour originals they do not need to be certified. If you send a blank email to aspc.processing@immi.gov.au you then get an automated response with processing times, the right down at the bottom it states about scanning documents. Hope that helps

Bev

Hi Bev,

That's very helpful thank you! Also means I am ready to go so just need SA to give us sponsorship now and we're one step closer!!!

Chickeni

X

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Phillips family

I wonder what is happening with my friend LAuren82 she is caught in an Amber & Green sandwich !! & an October applicant ...Come on DIAC please give Lauren some goods news she applied the day after me & I got mine on Tuesday .....

Fingers crossed Lauren xxxxx

Hi Gaz,

Can you turn us green please because..... WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: our case officer didn't even get in touch with us, we only knew we had one because we rang on tuesday.

Thank you all for all your help. I hope you all have news of you visa.

Special thanks to Gaz, your doing a wonderful job thanks for keeping us all informed I hope you hear something soon I'm sure you will.

Maria xxx.

Hi Gaz,

Can you turn us green please because..... WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: our case officer didn't even get in touch with us, we only knew we had one because we rang on tuesday.

Special thanks to Gaz, your doing a wonderful job thanks for keeping us all informed I hope you hear something soon I'm sure you will.

Maria xxx.

congratulations, great start to the weekend. And thanks for your kind words

Gaz Gaz Gaz.... give us some of the amber action.... your last May 2010 got their CO today.. We were getting worried we'd be left behind..I can't believe all that stress they put us through last year - and in the end ours is coming through in a relatively normal timeframe.

Today we have a day off and so was having a lie in, phone downstairs and on silent. Our agent was ringing us from 7am but of course we weren't up to answer! Was then so shocked that I couldn't remember the forum password. Ended up locking out account had to wait another 15 minutes while getting the password reset..!

Just the usual police checks (already sent thanks to the alerts on here) and medicals (booked for Monday) and a recent work reference to upload. Should get all of that v soon.

Thanks to everyone for their help and to Gaz for his sterling work.

Good luck to those still waiting for a CO.. good things come to those who wait! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::smile::smile::smile::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest nodrog72
Hi Gaz,

Maria xxx.

Congratulations thats fantastic news what a wonderful start to the weekend.

Best of luck

Tanya:laugh:

Gaz Gaz Gaz.... give us some of the amber action.... your last May 2010 got their CO today.. We were getting worried we'd be left behind..I can't believe all that stress they put us through last year - and in the end ours is coming through in a relatively normal timeframe.

Today we have a day off and so was having a lie in, phone downstairs and on silent. Our agent was ringing us from 7am but of course we weren't up to answer! Was then so shocked that I couldn't remember the forum password. Ended up locking out account had to wait another 15 minutes while getting the password reset..!

Just the usual police checks (already sent thanks to the alerts on here) and medicals (booked for Monday) and a recent work reference to upload. Should get all of that v soon.

Thanks to everyone for their help and to Gaz for his sterling work.

Good luck to those still waiting for a CO.. good things come to those who wait! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::smile::smile::smile::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Brills. You were getting lonely up in may........thanks for your words, hope the wait is short. I will update later yours and everyones colors as i am supposed to be working????????

Hi Gaz,

Maria xxx.

Congratulations Maria,

what a wonderful surprise - excellant news!

@Gaz,

you're time is coming soon Gaz I hope you get some news really soon

have a nice weekend folks!

Zumba hugs

Lorraine x

This weeks update

2009 - TOTAL APPLICANTS 24 - CASE OFFICERS 24 - VISAs ISSUED 03

HIGH RISK - 05 - CASE OFFICERS 05 - VISAs ISSUED 01

LOW RISK - 19 - CASE OFFICERS 19 - VISAs ISSUED 02

2010 TOTAL APPLICATIONS 49 - CASE OFFICERS 38 - VISAs ISSUED 02

HIGH RISK 18 - CASE OFFICERS 12 - VISAs AWARDED 01

LOW RISK 29 -CASE OFFICERS 24 - VISAs AWARDED 01

UNKNOWN 02 - CASE OFFICERS 01 - VISAs AWARDED 00

2011 APPLICATIONS 03 - CASE OFFICERS 02 - VISAS ISSUED 00

HIGH RISK 01 - CASE OFFICERS 00 - VISAs AWARDED 00

LOW RISK 02 -CASE OFFICERS 02 - VISAs AWARDED 00

VISA GRANTED

RAINY C UK (LR) - Visa issued 04/02/11 - Congratulations, the first visa PIO SA Visa of 2011..........

topturner (UK) (LR) - CASE OFFICER 04/02/11 - Visa Granted 09/02/11

LEI (Russian) (HR) - Case Officer 24/01/11 - Visa granted 09/02/11

Nodder (China) (HR) - Case officer 10/02/11 - Visa Granted 10/02/11

ALEX997 (Indian) (HR) - Case Officer 11/02/11 - Visa Granted 16/02/11

the coyne family (Irish) (LR) - Case Officer 10/02/11 - Visa approved 18/02/11

Weekly Update

Week ending 28/01/11

10 Case Officers issued.

0 Visas granted.

Week ending 04/02/11

9 Case Officers issed

1 Visa granted.

Week ending 11/02/11

12 Case Officers

3 Visas Granted

Week ending 18/02/11

25 Case Officers assigned

2 Visas Granted

2009 Applicants

24 applicants - 24 with case officers - 3 visas granted

2010 Applicants

47 applicants - 35 with case officers - 3 visas granted

2011 Applicants

03 applicants - 2 with case officers - 0 visas granted

Guest degnantitanboy
Is that how people would like to see the weekly update?

Too much info? or just right, your choice?

Just right and thank you for all your hard work you are a star:wink:

cheers

Stuart

Is that how people would like to see the weekly update?

Too much info? or just right, your choice?

Perfect, it is just right :smile:

Thanks for keeping this thread updated, its really great :wink:

Regards

Kyto

Archived