South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

Guest Phillips family

Keep up the good work Gaz, you seem such a good organiser perhaps you would like to organise the first drinks/meet up when we eventually get there!!Hee!Hee!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yorkspud

Hi Gaz my partners daughter and her partner got a CO midle of last week didnt tell us till yesterday was goig to wait till they had visa untill i emaild them told them they should have had one by 17 Feb .dont know exact time frame however they applied novemberish 09.received S.A sponseship late Jan 2010 applied DIAC by 6th Feb 2010 CO about 9th Feb.yes we are exstatic overthe moon .meds on 1st march pc checks allready done hopefuul not too log a wait now .thank you for your support ,thought i would put the time line in to help others( thinking how long )i will still look in at PiO its a great site .Best of luck with your CO .best wishes to all who are comming out here its a great country ex Yorkshire man now an ossie .

excellent Gaz, def good way of displaying updates....

and also massive congrats to CO and Grants this week, have family visiting at mo so having a bit of withdraws from PiO!!!!! got loads to catch up on!!!!!!

hope your all having a good weekend, and another good week to come

Jill x

Hi Gaz,

Can you turn us green please because..... WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: our case officer didn't even get in touch with us, we only knew we had one because we rang on tuesday.

Thank you all for all your help. I hope you all have news of you visa.

Special thanks to Gaz, your doing a wonderful job thanks for keeping us all informed I hope you hear something soon I'm sure you will.

Maria xxx.

Congratulations on getting your visa grant! Great feeling isnt it!! :jiggy:

Our CO didnt contact us either, only knew we had one after oh sent a ple!

So getting meds & pc's in pre co does pay off!

I bet there has been some celebrating at yours over the weekend.

Good luck with your plans

Adele x

Hi all,

I've not been on all week and there looks to have been a fair bit happening, lots of co's allocated which is great news!

Congratulations to everyone with co's and grants this week. Surley, not too long now for those still waiting.

Gaz,

The updates are bang on, and hopefully your name will be amber by the time you do next fridays update! :wink:

Adele x

Guest nodrog72
looked at our account on diac today. It says, 21/02/11 email sent. Trying not to get excited but wonder what they want

OMG contact your agent I bet it's the news you've been waiting for!

Good luck and keep us informed.

Tanya:yes:

Guest Padayachee

HEHEHEHEH you spy right,Gaz.Congrats to you guys,now you can join us in this mad dash ,definately a chain re-action when we get co`s allocated.

Howzit going there Jill,did you do meds yet n pccs?

Howzit going there Jill,did you do meds yet n pccs?

hey hey

all good thanks, meds booked for Thursday, and still waiting for Pcc's to come back, hopefully they will get here this week too!!!

hows things with you guys? heard anything else yet?

hope all is well

Jill x

nooo, please, dont, you will get me all excited. Last time we saw movement on our account it was a false alarm"application being processed further - 08/02/11." Now it says, under only my name "21/02/11 - email sent to you"

get excited Gaz, thats exactly what happened when we got our CO!!!! drinks on you tonight :wink:

Archived