South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

Guest nodrog72
nooo, please, dont, you will get me all excited. Last time we saw movement on our account it was a false alarm"application being processed further - 08/02/11." Now it says, under only my name "21/02/11 - email sent to you"

Gaz that's exactly what we had I'm pretty sure you can start getting excited !!!!!!!!

Tanya:yes:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaz,

this must be it - no in fact it is, YOU will have a CO who will have emailed your agent. That's how we found out last Monday. Please contact your agent, we are all sitting on pins waiting to see your name go amber. Looking forward to your good news post!

Good luck to all waiting

Lola x

Guest snowy10
looked at our account on diac today. It says, 21/02/11 email sent. Trying not to get excited but wonder what they want

It must mean that you have a case officer, unless it's Santa Claus e-mailing you. You probably had one when you phoned the other night but someone gave you "duff gen"

You never know Gaz, you front loaded your meds and PCs so you may miss the amber phase altogether!!!

On another note, I booked our medicals today and they asked if I wanted the medicals to be sent to Sydney or London? I thought they would have to go to Adelaide as that's who processing our visa. Can anyone shed any light on this??

Thanks in advance.

It must mean that you have a case officer, unless it's Santa Claus e-mailing you. You probably had one when you phoned the other night but someone gave you "duff gen"

You never know Gaz, you front loaded your meds and PCs so you may miss the amber phase altogether!!!

On another note, I booked our medicals today and they asked if I wanted the medicals to be sent to Sydney or London? I thought they would have to go to Adelaide as that's who processing our visa. Can anyone shed any light on this??

Thanks in advance.

I am no expert but I believe the medical results are uploaded to Sydney. I only know this because I have just completed our e health forms and it says somewhere (website maybe?) that the results will be sent to Sydney.

Hope this helps

Lulu x

Guest snowy10

Many thanks for the very quick reply, will phone them tomorrow to let them know Sydney is the destination.

I applied on-line so assumed they could attach them direct to my application?? It came as a shock when they asked where do you want them sending!!

Thanks again.

Snowy. Where are you having yours done? We have ours booked for 28th in London. We will be having them done by this e-health thing.

I am told (someone on here has just done theirs last week, clan mac i think,:embarrassed: but i posted on there so if you search medical and Gaz and family is should be found easy) But basically, they turned up with the printed E26 and E160 of your DIAC account and the Dr does the rest, filling it in online.

Not sure what happens with the bloods i assume they have to be sent away and the results posted a few days later, i guess they update the on line account as and when.

OMG all the waiting and not being in control of our own destiny....:arghh: OMG, i think i am becoming a control freak :shocked:

Guest snowy10
Snowy. Where are you having yours done? We have ours booked for 28th in London. We will be having them done by this e-health thing.

I am told (someone on here has just done theirs last week, clan mac i think,:embarrassed: but i posted on there so if you search medical and Gaz and family is should be found easy) But basically, they turned up with the printed E26 and E160 of your DIAC account and the Dr does the rest, filling it in online.

Not sure what happens with the bloods i assume they have to be sent away and the results posted a few days later, i guess they update the on line account as and when.

OMG all the waiting and not being in control of our own destiny....:arghh: OMG, i think i am becoming a control freak :shocked:

Gaz,

The earliest we could get them was the 10th Mar in Maidenhead at the bridge clinic.........more waiting!!!!! The price seems very reasonable at £193 (including x-ray) for an adult and £85 for our little girl.

Not heard much about this e-health thing so will just have to let the doctors do their thing.

Police checks will go off tomorrow. I think I will e-mail Adelaide DIAC and let them know my stuff may be a little later than the 28 days they give you.

Good luck Gaz and hope the knee holds up!!

Guest TREVORPAYNE

Name: Paynes

Date of Visa application:20/10/2010

Nationality:uk

High/Low Risk:Low Risk

Trade/profession: Trade brickie

Visa type:176

Which State Sponsored: South Australia

Date of SMP Applications:10/10/2010

Date of SMP Granted:26/10/2010

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category:

Medicals submitted:08/03/2011

Police check submitted:08/03/2011

Date CO assigned:16/02/2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Gaz, tell me about it. We just want it done now. Have compiled all the "specific work experience" that they want.. not easy having to get organisation charts for an organisation that doesn't like doing them.. further work reference. If this is to prove skills points, doesn't the skills assessment do that..

Went for our meds. Couldn't do the e-health. Told it was because it was a 475 application "and you have to do what you're asked for". Whatever. Have to go to docs tomorrow to get a consultant letter from about 50 years ago.

One day all of this will seem irrelevant and we'll all be enjoying the sunset somewhere.

Anyway, Gaz, am sure it is good news and sorry you have such a pain with your agent. You have probably gone straight to visa grant....

Went for our meds. Couldn't do the e-health. Told it was because it was a 475 application "and you have to do what you're asked for". Whatever.

hey guys

did you have your meds done in London? wonder why they said you couldn't do ehealth.....that doesn't make sense?!?! :chatterbox:

did you lodge your visa online?

i was hoping we could do ours online, but like you we are 475ers....... maybe i will ring Birmingham tomorrow and check.....

Jill

hey guys

did you have your meds done in London? wonder why they said you couldn't do ehealth.....that doesn't make sense?!?! :chatterbox:

did you lodge your visa online?

i was hoping we could do ours online, but like you we are 475ers....... maybe i will ring Birmingham tomorrow and check.....

Jill

Hi Jill

Well...we were told by the Jobsworth (sorry the Receptionist) that "Were they the forms you were pointed to from the DIAC site?" She implied you have to use the forms you've been linked to - "something might go wrong otherwise". Frankly we were not impressed with the place in London. The actual medicals didn't take long but they were running very late - 45 minutes, with no explanations until we asked, the place was very scruffy, the water was empty. Not what you expect in Knightsbridge! We shared the waiting room with the loudest photocopier ever which was producing hundreds of copies of something. All this for £250 each.. Makes you wonder if they actually discourage e-health as I think they get more money for the manual ones. Still, at least it's done now.

That's my conspiracy theory anyway. It could genuinely be that the 475s are different. I saw Snowy's post above and am sure we've been given longer than 28 days to upload the additional documents.

Yes, we filed everything online.

Let us know what they tell you in Birmingham tomorrow!

TNR

Hi Jill

Well...we were told by the Jobsworth (sorry the Receptionist) that "Were they the forms you were pointed to from the DIAC site?" She implied you have to use the forms you've been linked to - "something might go wrong otherwise". Frankly we were not impressed with the place in London. The actual medicals didn't take long but they were running very late - 45 minutes, with no explanations until we asked, the place was very scruffy, the water was empty. Not what you expect in Knightsbridge! We shared the waiting room with the loudest photocopier ever which was producing hundreds of copies of something. All this for £250 each.. Makes you wonder if they actually discourage e-health as I think they get more money for the manual ones. Still, at least it's done now.

That's my conspiracy theory anyway. It could genuinely be that the 475s are different. I saw Snowy's post above and am sure we've been given longer than 28 days to upload the additional documents.

TNR

was this the one you went to?

Medical and Radiology Clinic ehealth-logo-sml.gif

Knightsbridge Doctors

15 Basil Mansions

Basil Street, London SW3 1AP

This is the one we are booked into

Hi Jill

TNR

ahhhh rubbish!!! you pay so much money, you would expect a better service!!!! and £250 each, bloody hell....how can they charge such different amounts for the same service at different places!!! :mad: over a barrel hey!!!

you should be able to do ehealth as you've lodged online..... i will let you know what they say when i ring tomorrow, and also how it goes on Thursday

we also had 28 days to submit all further evidence.

when are you guys hoping to get out to SA?

hopefully we'll all be out there soon enjoying beer and barbies at a get together :biggrin:

Cant wait to put faces to names!!!!!

Jill

Well here is the latest on the email saga........................................Roll me in sherbert and feed me to the kittens. We have a case officer. They have requestd meds, police checks (we have sent them, my agent thinks they now want the origionals) and military discharge certificate, showing my conduct (my discharge certificate showing i hold a long service and good conduct medal isnt good enough)

Guest Bokkiegirl
Well here is the latest on the email saga........................................Roll me in sherbert and feed me to the kittens. We have a case officer. They have requestd meds, police checks (we have sent them, my agent thinks they now want the origionals) and military discharge certificate, showing my conduct (my discharge certificate showing i hold a long service and good conduct medal isnt good enough)

Well that is great - see! You have a CO!!

Hope your visa grant is just around the corner!!

I had to send in Form 80's, More work evidence and my divorce decree. They haven't even asked for Meds or PCC (Although my meds was submitted shortly after we got a CO)... Now we are still waiting, haven't heard a word :frown:

Guest degnantitanboy

Well done Gaz not long now for visa:jiggy:

Archived