South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snowy10

Nice one Gaz & Family,

I had the same request from my case officer about discharge paperwork. I sent a copy of my certificate of service and my valedictory letter. They have come back and said that it is OK.

Just the police and medical checks to go!!

Guest smithys

Hi guys.

Huge congrats to Gaz and famly xxx

Very well done and I hope you can get all your paperwork sorted - sounds sooooo complicated!! I thought it was bad enough collecting all of my other halfs P6O's and wage slips!

Well done too to those of you who have had good news also x

On a quick note re: childrens vaccinations - If you have your kids 'red books' and they are uptodate you can take those to Oz. If you don't have those I asked our receptionist at our docs and she printed me off both of the kids immunisation lists, in full, all in dated order. Took her 2 mins and cost me a smile that's all!!

Lots of luck to all and even though Amber is Amazing - Green is Great! So I am looking forward one day to be a green queen!! xxxx

Snowy. They have both of them, i have just emailed them to double check that they actually did upload them to my application in the first place. i have used you as my example, seems strange if yours were accepted, yet this week the same information is not suitable.

Hopefully i will know more tomorrow.

Guest nodrog72

Medicals done today, very straightforward but sooooo glad they are over with .....:rolleyes:

Still waiting for police checks certificate nearly 3 weeks now sure they will turn up this week. :confused:

I thought they might have dished out more visas this week come on DIAC:tongue:

Best of luck everyone x

Guest Padayachee

Hi Friends,this process has been so long for many of us,our meds on the on-lins status says Health requirements finalised,what does this mean and howlong more for the grant?

We submitted pcc Tuesday.

:wub:Does anyone know?:unsure:

This is in appreciation of PIO - its such a wonderful forum :notworthy:, Padayachee (http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/105727-gsm-processing-email.html#post982515'>http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/105727-gsm-processing-email.html#post982515) & (http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/105727-gsm-processing-email-2.html#post982760) for triggering my PLE, and gaz n family for the thread(http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/105727-gsm-processing-email.html) !

I would have been in the dark had it not been for you guys and this thread (gaz n family:notworthy:) as well for keeping track of the CO allocations, Visa grant dates, etc. I'm one of the handful on the first page who isn't amber!

LATEST UPDATE: Contacted (17th Feb)the Migration SA people after I sent a PLE(4th Feb) to which I received a reply(8th Feb) that said I was in Cat 3(despite being a SS 176 applicant), they have committed to resend my Form 1100 within 7 days of 22nd Feb, 2011.

Rang up the DIAC today to confirm if they had received my SS to which they said they don't have any record as yet and it could take up to 10 days after receiving the Form 1100 for it to 'show' in their records! :arghh:

Guest Padayachee

Hope you sort out the problem soon dragonz,,,no worries mate.Take care,as much as i can say to you not to stress,,am sure it wont help.:wink:

Hope you sort out the problem soon dragonz,,,no worries mate.Take care,as much as i can say to you not to stress,,am sure it wont help.:wink:

Thanks and I sure do hope it gets sorted out.

Got word about bureaucracy at its best on display here from a member on another PIO thread - why does a doc not show up in your record within a day or two? Everything is done via internet and they definitely must have ERP kinda thing going on among the DIAC, States and other associated peripheral bodies!!! Its not about days anymore - my lame-o-meter giving these guys well below zero. :nah:

Hi All,

We received our visas this morning. We are totally overwhelmed by excitement, sadness leaving the ones we love but looking forward to our new future in Australia with our young children.

Thanks to Pomsinoz for keeping us sane during this long process, and the wealth of information it has given us.

Good luck to all still waiting for their visas, it wont be long for you.

Please change me to green - we are on our way!!!!!!

Smilla

Hi All,

We received our visas this morning. We are totally overwhelmed by excitement, sadness leaving the ones we love but looking forward to our new future in Australia with our young children.

Thanks to Pomsinoz for keeping us sane during this long process, and the wealth of information it has given us.

Smilla

Congratulations it feels great doesn't it. Best of luck to you and your family with your new life in Australia.

Maria.x

This is in appreciation of PIO - its such a wonderful forum :notworthy:, Padayachee (http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/105727-gsm-processing-email.html#post982515'>http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/105727-gsm-processing-email.html#post982515) & (http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/105727-gsm-processing-email-2.html#post982760) for triggering my PLE, and gaz n family for the thread(http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/105727-gsm-processing-email.html) !

I would have been in the dark had it not been for you guys and this thread (gaz n family:notworthy:) as well for keeping track of the CO allocations, Visa grant dates, etc. I'm one of the handful on the first page who isn't amber!

LATEST UPDATE: Contacted (17th Feb)the Migration SA people after I sent a PLE(4th Feb) to which I received a reply(8th Feb) that said I was in Cat 3(despite being a SS 176 applicant), they have committed to resend my Form 1100 within 7 days of 22nd Feb, 2011.

Rang up the DIAC today to confirm if they had received my SS to which they said they don't have any record as yet and it could take up to 10 days after receiving the Form 1100 for it to 'show' in their records! :arghh:

Thanks

As for the 1100, i really feel for you, i bet it is sooo frustrating. Did you inform SA when you lodged your application, if not this might be why the 1100 didn't go first time.

I hope you get sorted really soon

Hi All,

Smilla

Your looking good in green.........Congratulations, enjoy the planning

Did you inform SA when you lodged your application, if not this might be why the 1100 didn't go first time.

That's why its even more tormenting, I notified SA a couple of days after I lodged i.e. 14/10/10 and I got an acknowledgment email the same day, with the standard text......your Form 1100 will be sent to the DIAC within 7 days of 14/10/10...blah, blah, blah

They've updated my "DIAC VISA REFERENCE SUBMITTED:" date on the Migration SA's Online Client Tracking Service to 22/02/11 after recent PLE episode and having inquired about the status of the Form 1100 with SA.

I've taken this in and am now waiting patiently(again) till the SS does show up in DIAC's records.

Thanks.:wubclub:

Name: jonneeb

Date of Visa application: April 2010

Nationality: UK

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession:Engineering-Fitter

Visa type:176

Which State Sponsored: SA

Date of SMP Applications: Jan2010

Date of SMP Granted:Feb 2010

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category:Cat 3

Medicals submitted: Booked March 2nd

Police check submitted: 21st Feb 2011

Date CO assigned:8th Feb 2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:????

Guest steffijones

We are getting really frustrated now being one of the few who are still in black! Just got back from a weeks holiday hoping for some positive news from our agent, but nothing! So got her to phone diac last night in case their was a problem we were unaware of, especially as our friends (steph13) are still black with us and lodged same day etc etc, but apparently all is ok and we are going to be in the next batch to get co's. Still slightly miffed and wondering why we're still waiting!!! Hoping and preying that next week brings us some good news, I was really hoping for it for my birthday last week, not much to ask for was it??!!!

Archived