South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bokkiegirl

Well my status has not changed at all :cry:

After nearly a month from having a CO.. We have uploaded PCC (although it wasn't asked for) and meds was submitted a few days after we got a CO (also not asked for)..

Meds show as Met - PCC does not show at all on online tracker and only thing not met is further specific work experience although we aren't claiming the extra points anymore...

Wonder what is going on and if no news is good news...:unsure:

Guest Calstar
We are getting really frustrated now being one of the few who are still in black! Just got back from a weeks holiday hoping for some positive news from our agent, but nothing! So got her to phone diac last night in case their was a problem we were unaware of, especially as our friends (steph13) are still black with us and lodged same day etc etc, but apparently all is ok and we are going to be in the next batch to get co's. Still slightly miffed and wondering why we're still waiting!!! Hoping and preying that next week brings us some good news, I was really hoping for it for my birthday last week, not much to ask for was it??!!!

Hi Steff,

We are also still waiting for CO allocation, and our application went in September 2010...also very miffed as to why we seemed to have been missed, when lots of people around us, in the same boat, have had their CO allocated!

So...you are not alone!

Fingers crossed for us all

Cal

2009 - TOTAL APPLICANTS 26 - CASE OFFICERS 26 - VISAs ISSUED 04

2010 TOTAL APPLICATIONS 54 - CASE OFFICERS 43 - VISAS ISSUED 04

2011 APPLICATIONS 03 - CASE OFFICERS 02 - VISAS ISSUED 00

VISA GRANTED

1 RAINY C UK (LR) - Visa issued 04/02/11 - Congratulations, the visa PIO SA Visa of 2011..........

2 topturner (UK) (LR) - CASE OFFICER 04/02/11 - Visa Granted 09/02/11

3 LEI (Russian) (HR) - Case Officer 24/01/11 - Visa granted 09/02/11

4 Nodder (China) (HR) - Case officer 10/02/11 - Visa Granted 10/02/11

5 ALEX997 (Indian) (HR) - Case Officer 11/02/11 - Visa Granted 16/02/11

6 the coyne family (Irish) (LR) - Case Officer 10/02/11 - Visa approved 18/02/11

7 Ashley Kang (South Korea) (LR) 475 Visa - Case Officer 08/02/11 - Visa granted 22/02/11

8 Smilla (UK) (LR) - Case Officer 07/02/11 - Visa granted 24/02/11

Weekly Update

Week ending 28/01/11

11 Case Officers issued.

00 Visas granted.

Week ending 04/02/11

10 Case Officers issed

1 Visa granted.

Week ending 11/02/11

12 Case Officers

3 Visas Granted

Week ending 18/02/11

26 Case Officers assigned

2 Visas Granted

Week ending 25/02/11

2 Case Officers assigned

2 Visas Granted

2009 Applicants

26 applicants - 26 with case officers - 4 visas granted

2010 Applicants

54 applicants - 43 with case officers - 3 visas granted

2011 Applicants

03 applicants - 2 with case officers - 0 visas granted

Guest steph13

Hi Gaz, Hope u had a good weekend!!! I am so hoping for some good news soon!!! It is so frustrating seeing all the Ambers!!! And me & Stef stuck in the middle in yukky black!!! Boo hoo!!!! :arghh:

Hiya.

Had a brills weekend, me and 'er in doors, were up near Peterborough for a wedding. Met some great people and had a right laugh, everyone seemed to be on the same wavelength and same sense of humours, you know the type, started in the gutter and got worse.......didnt stop laughing all day and night saturday.

Best to luck to you and all the rest who are waiting. Hope i can get some use of the colour changing button this coming week.

We have our medicals tomorrow, i an bricking it with my knee, got my Drs letter but on it it say "needs to change lifestyle and manage pain with analgesia" i would hate to get this close then my knee cocks it up

Hi Gaz

Had our meds on Saturday, hubby has psoriatic arthritis. Had a great letter from his consultant, but still came away believing we have lost it, getting so far, but have convinced ourselves they wont pass him. Will keep you posted mate & good luck

oh Lynda, im sure it will all be fine!!! here's hoping they let you know all went fine soon and we see a little green action going on this week for everyone!!!

hope all is well with you x :hug:

Guest smithys

Hi all,

Hope you've all had a good weekend.

Well I really hope we see lots of green this coming week - or I might go green like the hulk!!!!!!

Guys I think your meds will be fine - I'm sure the doctors have to give you some inclination if it's a ''fail''.

The HOC can refer if they feel the need, but try not to worry, this happens all the time so I believe. Good luck to you xx

And lots of luck to us all, be it Amber, Green or Black.

Rose xx

Hi all

just to keep you updated, we had our meds on Thursday, our sons turned to finalised by Friday!!! hopefully our bloods will come back this week and then we can be finalised too.

our Pcc's were sent to our agent Tuesday last week, so now thats it, all the pieces in the puzzle are ready to line up..... it feels really strange now not being able to do anything else, now we really just have to wait!!!!

here's hoping that we seen lots of those ambers turning to green this week!!!

good luck everyone

Jill x:hug:

Guest smithys
Hi all

just to keep you updated, we had our meds on Thursday, our sons turned to finalised by Friday!!! hopefully our bloods will come back this week and then we can be finalised too.

our Pcc's were sent to our agent Tuesday last week, so now thats it, all the pieces in the puzzle are ready to line up..... it feels really strange now not being able to do anything else, now we really just have to wait!!!!

here's hoping that we seen lots of those ambers turning to green this week!!!

good luck everyone

Jill x:hug:

Glad all is in for you Jill.

All our requested stuff was uploaded by our agent a week ago tomorrow, so I really hope our CO looks at it this week. Yes you are right it's frustrating and strange not having anything else to do except wait for that grant notice!!

Our CO gave us until the 3rd March to get all stuff in, so I think maybe it won't get looked at till then :sad:

I hope it's sooner - for all of us, let's hope it's a colourful week!!

Rose xx

Guest smithys

Thanks Jill, I hope so!!!

You too hun.

Our PCC's haven't shown, in fact ours haven't got a 'line' for them on the status document checklist???

Guess they come under 'health and character' checks so are maybe marked off with them??

Our CO requested PCC's along with OH's p60's and payslips and 'work experience' is still showing as requested and so are health requirements, even though they say finalised on the first page. Everything else is 'met' so I guess until she sees the stuff has been uploaded they won't get marked off.

Does that make sense??!!

Love and luck all x

could someone fast forward the next 6 weeks for me please!!!! Cannot believe it, we put the house on the market last tues & had an offer on the Friday & there is only 2 of us in the chain, so now I am praying the meds get finalised before we exchange - oh the joy of stress & pressure!!

oh this is excellent news though!!! thats one less thing to worry about!

meds will be back soon and then the real whirlwind will begin!! :v_SPIN:

maybe we can all fly out on the same day at this rate!!! :eek:

keep us posted x

Guest smithys
thanks Rose, yep, that makes sense, we dont have a line on our online for Pc's either, so that's reassuring,

What team is your CO in?

Jill x

Ours is Team 2, I think.

And unfortunately we have until the 8th March - so even longer for them to look at it:SLEEP:!!!

Great news Lynda - our meds were all done and finalised and showing as so within 2 weeks of our appointment, so sure you will be fine. Congratlations! Def meant to be for you!

Morning

We had some good news this morning so coming to join your thread now, so exciting

Name: Littlem aka Michelle & John and 2 young ones

Date of Visa application: 27 Nov 09

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Project Administrator

Visa type: 475

Which State Sponsored: SA

Date of SMP Applications: 6 Jan 11

Date of SMP Granted: 28 Feb 11

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: cat 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Michelle

excellent news Michelle!!! you must be really happy!!! have a fantastic day :jiggy:

Thanks, it is just the best news after all this time. Glad to be in cat2, I need to get myself sorted now off to the gym need to lose a few pounds before we get a co and have to do the medical. Happy days!

Guest smithys
Morning

We had some good news this morning so coming to join your thread now, so exciting

Name: Littlem aka Michelle & John and 2 young ones

Date of Visa application: 27 Nov 09

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Project Administrator

Visa type: 475

Which State Sponsored: SA

Date of SMP Applications: 6 Jan 11

Date of SMP Granted: 28 Feb 11

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: cat 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Michelle

That's great news Michelle!! And welcome!

So pleased for you - I know you've had a really rough time with it all. Hopefully things will move quickly for you now.

Good luck

Rose x

Archived