South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

Guest Bokkiegirl
We were, i received the etter from the RN tonight when we got home. I scanned it in and sent it to our agent. Had/having a crap nights sleep so checked my emails to find out our agent hadnt replied to say the email had arrived so i took the decission to email it straight to our Case Officer. Then bang, two hours later we have been granted our visa. I will be sending a nice bunch of flowers to the lady in the disclosure cell in portsmouth, she helped me emensly by being so quick and typing our letter. She didnt have to and they have 40 days to respond, but all done and dusted within a week of receiving our application for the data. Right, i must try to get some sleep. Night.

Really SO happy for you!!!!

Gosh I wish there was something more I could do to speed up things on our side... I read the CO's reply to our agent again and he did not mention any timeline. Said he can't give an indication as to how long it will take as there are many variables :frown:

But o well, what else can one do but wait...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jigarercivil

so CO requested for medical or PCC or yet not? and what about status of work exp & specific work exp ?

Really SO happy for you!!!!

Gosh I wish there was something more I could do to speed up things on our side... I read the CO's reply to our agent again and he did not mention any timeline. Said he can't give an indication as to how long it will take as there are many variables :frown:

But o well, what else can one do but wait...

Guest Phillips family

FANTASTIC NEWS GAZ AFTER YOUR SAGA!!!

REALLY PLEASED FOR YOU!!!

got meds today pooping my pants!

Guest Phillips family
Thistle

Don't panic babe, I was in the exact same position as you but after 48 hrs on referred it went to finalized, you will see hun am positive your will do the same xxx

Really pleased for you Lynda - I know how worried you were - I am a total stress head got my meds today so you can imagine how im feeling !! Not long for you now Lynda

xx Trudy

Guest nodrog72
FANTASTIC NEWS GAZ AFTER YOUR SAGA!!!

REALLY PLEASED FOR YOU!!!

got meds today pooping my pants!

Good luck I'm sure you will be fine, I was the same and it is normal to be anxious. Hope all goes well.

Tanya:yes:

Guest bishvegas

Well I've just been and checked the progress of our Application and all of our meds except OH's are showing as met. We all had them done together on 02/3/11. Has this happened to anyone else? Was going to email my agent but wonder if I'm just being a bit obsessive ands impatient!

WOOO HOOOOO

We got a visa............. so excited, dont know what to do next.

Best i turn myself green....

Congratulations Gaz and family its great to be green, welcome to the club!!! it goes to show you if you want something done do it yourself, well done.

Also congratulations to everyone else who received CO's and grants sorry I haven't posted for a while just been so busy planning and organizing the house.

My OH is heading over to Adelaide in May for 2 weeks to sit his exam and then we are all traveling over together in June, I cant wait:jiggy:

There's still lots of amber on that first page some long overdue, good luck to all those still waiting , hoping it wont be too much longer. x

Maria.x

Guest smithys

Huge congrats to all

Especially pleased for Gaz after his tough week last week.

Nothing in my inbox again - arrgghh!!!

Good luck to all xx

Guest nodrog72
Huge congrats to all

Good luck to all xx

I feel the same but I'm sure we wont be waiting too long.

Good luck

Tanya:wacko:

Guest smithys

Thanks Tanya.

God this bit is awful!!

Not sure what our CO is doing with our app now??!! They gave us till the 8th March to have all stuff in, which it is.

So now still more waiting, starting to panic a bit but don't know why??!!!

Good luck to you too xx

CONGRATULATIONS Gaz and family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and:hug: to the lady in pompey for her speedy response lol.

We are still waiting for our Uk police checks to come back unlike the superduper efficient german checks that have been back translated and loaded urrrrrrrrrrrrr

max n ken

Guest nodrog72
Thanks Tanya.

God this bit is awful!!

Not sure what our CO is doing with our app now??!! They gave us till the 8th March to have all stuff in, which it is.

So now still more waiting, starting to panic a bit but don't know why??!!!

Good luck to you too xx

I think we will both have the magical email by Friday ready to celebrate lots at the weekend!!!!!!

Here's hoping

Tanya

:yes:

Guest smithys

Hope so Tanya - I realised I keep replying to you on the Cat 2 thread too!!

Definitely this has all sent me slightly mad!!

I will keep all crossed for us xx

Rose.

OMG Gaz, FAB FAB news for you!!!! Well Done!!!!!

And guess what, just checked my emails and agent has said we have a CASE OFFICER!!!!!!!! Can't believe it!!!!!! Am so so happy!!!!! At long last!!!!

TURN ME AMBER PLEASE GAZ!!!!!

Am so hoping Steffi wakes up the same email from our agent!!!!! Xxxxx:biggrin:

You wish is my command. Looking good in orange...:wink:

Hiya all, Thanks for all your congratulations, i am really starting to flag now, think i have been on a high all day but the lack of sleep last night is catching up.

I am at a loss though what i am going to do during the night time now with no DIAC site to check, i think i will be suffering cold turkey tomorrow.

Best of luck to you all and i am sure your times will come real soon.

If you're interested we are staying put until our son has done his GCSEs and we promised him not to go before his prom and Founders Day (their official last day and formal goodbye) As he has worked for these exams for some time now we think its only fair, that way he will have a choice to stay in Oz or return to the UK without suffering too much.

So our aim is to fly out in mid July this year, as of tonight i will be starting that serious job hunting now, i was advised most companies that are not willing to sponsor in my field, nor were they willing to consider you as a serious applicant without a Visa. So hopefully now we have got one our search for work will be fruitful.

Huge thanks to you all for keeping me sane, at times i am sure i came close. Sorry if i have not posted thanks to you personally, i do mean it, but if i have missed you off it was not on purpose.

Guest Bokkiegirl
Huge congrats to all

Good luck to all xx

Same here!!! Hate waiting!!

Guest steph13
You wish is my command. Looking good in orange...:wink:

Thank you Gaz!!!! I am loving the AMBER!!! But it is still gutting that Steffi is waiting for her CO, we have done the whole process together so don't feel we can get too excited until she is also Amber!!!! Am really hoping it doesn't take long!!!!! Thanks again Gaz!!!! Xxx

Guest nodrog72
Thank you Gaz!!!! I am loving the AMBER!!! But it is still gutting that Steffi is waiting for her CO, we have done the whole process together so don't feel we can get too excited until she is also Amber!!!! Am really hoping it doesn't take long!!!!! Thanks again Gaz!!!! Xxx

Congratulations on your CO Steph13 that is fantastic news and I'm sure your friends wont be far behind. Really pleased for you.

Tanya:wub:

Archived