South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

Guest steph13
Congratulations on your CO Steph13 that is fantastic news and I'm sure your friends wont be far behind. Really pleased for you.

Tanya:wub:

Thanks hun, I really hope it won't be long!!! Everyone on here is do lovely, wouldn't it be great to all meet up in SA one day!!! I am so desperate to be there!!! Really want to start our new life!!!! Wish we could sell our house as that will be our biggest problem I think!!!! We certainly don't have any money to get there without selling up!!!!! Xxx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge congratulations Gaz!!! Looking very smart in green i must say!! All the hard work, headaches and stress was worth it!!! We are booking our medicals for next month so ours has a bit of a wait still. Once again good luck with the move and hope to see you out in Oz :cute:

And all thanks to the lady in pompey!

Bev

Guest nodrog72
Thanks hun, I really hope it won't be long!!! Everyone on here is do lovely, wouldn't it be great to all meet up in SA one day!!! I am so desperate to be there!!! Really want to start our new life!!!! Wish we could sell our house as that will be our biggest problem I think!!!! We certainly don't have any money to get there without selling up!!!!! Xxx

I'm sure it will be fine just be positive, that seems to be what keeps me from going in mad these days!!!!

My sister has just had a baby in oz I can't wait to see my new neice. I know what you mean I so want to be in oz but at least when you get the visa then you know you can go.

Best wishes I hope you get a speedy visa.

Tanya

Guest Phillips family
Best of luck with your medicals, hope they went well?

Gaz they were bloody awful!!!!! The kids had to take 3 urine samples (my son 4 cos he threw his sample & cup down the toilet)!! They must have all heard me shouting NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Then mine had blood in & has to be sent off!! Then my son who kept being told by my mother-in-law to drink more water, honked up all over me & over the waiting room floor (waiting room was full) & over the sofa!! The staff had to drag the sofa out of the waiting room while Jason ran out to the car & got me a real dodgy red fleece to put on. (I thought I looked pretty fine for Doc but not after that) Changed Gabe back in to school uniform so he was fine! Then the panal doctor called us in & I absolutley stank my trousers were soaked!

So we were in there 3 hours in total !! All worried about my sample now...so exhausted off to bed!!!

Hope you're still up there in the clouds!!

Trude

Gaz they were bloody awful!!!!! The kids had to take 3 urine samples (my son 4 cos he threw his sample & cup down the toilet)!! They must have all heard me shouting NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Then mine had blood in & has to be sent off!! Then my son who kept being told by my mother-in-law to drink more water, honked up all over me & over the waiting room floor (waiting room was full) & over the sofa!! The staff had to drag the sofa out of the waiting room while Jason ran out to the car & got me a real dodgy red fleece to put on. (I thought I looked pretty fine for Doc but not after that) Changed Gabe back in to school uniform so he was fine! Then the panal doctor called us in & I absolutley stank my trousers were soaked!

So we were in there 3 hours in total !! All worried about my sample now...so exhausted off to bed!!!

Hope you're still up there in the clouds!!

Trude

Oh dear, sounds like a right nightmare. Best of luck with the sample, hope its nowt. Fingers crossed.

Thistle

Don't panic babe, I was in the exact same position as you but after 48 hrs on referred it went to finalized, you will see hun am positive your will do the same xxx

Hi there, thanks so much for the nice message Lynda.. got everything crossed x x

At least my OH's police check came back today (separate from mine and without the extra copies we'd ordered but never mind..) so he ran down to our agent and got them uploaded. Last step is surely the hardest..

Huge Congrats to Gaz from us!!!!!!!!! Gaz, make sure you get a big house so we can all crash the party... We'll all be chucked out of the country straight away!!!!

Fingers crossed, another day tomorrow...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhh!! :arghh:

Just rang DIAC to check on the 2nd attempt to send/attach our Form 1100 was successful and No it wasn't!!!!!!!!

The guy on the phone checked through all the emails and there were several sent over from SA but none related to my application. WHAT!!!

Rang SA they acknowledge there has been a problem with a number of Form 1100s, they have taken my email and will get back to me...............

So I will sit and wait some more. :confused:

Guest Phillips family

OOOH LAUREN - WHT THE FRIGG IS GOING ON !!

CANT SLEEP - BET YOU CANT EITHER - HOPE YOU HEAR SOMETHING BY TOMOROW MORNING OUR TIME THEYVE GOT ALL DAY NOW TO PULL THEIR FINGER OUT!

xxxxxT

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhh!! :arghh:

Just rang DIAC to check on the 2nd attempt to send/attach our Form 1100 was successful and No it wasn't!!!!!!!!

The guy on the phone checked through all the emails and there were several sent over from SA but none related to my application. WHAT!!!

Rang SA they acknowledge there has been a problem with a number of Form 1100s, they have taken my email and will get back to me...............

So I will sit and wait some more. :confused:

Oh no, this is getting stupid, how difficult is it to attach a file to an email, likewise receiving it and saving to a certain client? Come on aus gov, you're maling this very hard for everyone. Sorry to hear its not solved yet

Guest steffijones

Gaz firstly congratulations on getting your visa, you must all be so happy............ And secondly please turn us AMBER!!!!!!! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Case officer on 9th March everything showing as met apart from meds and police checks, we are sooooo very happy!!!!

Guest TinaG

I'm so excited I could burst. Got the great news this morning. Our visa has been granted. Now the planning begins.:laugh:

Guest nodrog72

Hey Gaz turn us green please, after a sleepless night and yes checking emails we finally have our visas. Can't let Gord know yet as he is away until Friday aarrrrggggghhhhh!!!

Thank you soooooo much to everyone for the support and advice on PIO it has been invaluable. I don't think I would have survived this process otherwise. So big thank you. :hug:

Best wishes to everyone.

Tanya & Gordon:laugh:

Hey Gaz turn us green please, after a sleepless night and yes checking emails we finally have our visas. Can't let Gord know yet as he is away until Friday aarrrrggggghhhhh!!!

Thank you soooooo much to everyone for the support and advice on PIO it has been invaluable. I don't think I would have survived this process otherwise. So big thank you. :hug:

Best wishes to everyone.

Great news Tanya! Good luck to you guys for your future in Oz. :wubclub:

Wishing sunshine for all those waiting.

Guest dafdo

Best wishes to everyone.

Many Congrats!!!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest china

I love seeing everyone's signatures, so many have changed to have Visa granted, and the majority of the rest have a CO date, it always makes me smile!

Guest smithys

Lots of congratulations to all who have had good news.

So pleased to see everyone getting there!!

Good luck to all still hanging on!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Whats happening with you Rose, cant believe you still haven't heard anything!!!!

Our saga continues, now it seems, after calls yesterday and today, that the medicals have been sent to Oz twice, and now the doctor cant sign them off till Sydney sort something out on their system!!!

Agent emailed CO, and nothing sorted out yesterday as i think a few wires are crossed somewhere along the line, this is the problem with emails, and not picking up the phone!! have tried to call agent but not answering the phone!!!

so grief knows when this is going to be sorted, and until it does nothing is going to happen!!!!!

for goodness sake i am getting fed up with this now, especially as peeps that went for meds well after us now have their visa!!!!!!!!!! aaarrrggghhhhhh....... why is nothing straight forward for us!!!!!

on a happier note...Many congrats to peeps getting their visas, happy celebrating

Jill

Guest smithys
Whats happening with you Rose, cant believe you still haven't heard anything!!!!

Our saga continues, now it seems, after calls yesterday and today, that the medicals have been sent to Oz twice, and now the doctor cant sign them off till Sydney sort something out on their system!!!

Agent emailed CO, and nothing sorted out yesterday as i think a few wires are crossed somewhere along the line, this is the problem with emails, and not picking up the phone!! have tried to call agent but not answering the phone!!!

so grief knows when this is going to be sorted, and until it does nothing is going to happen!!!!!

for goodness sake i am getting fed up with this now, especially as peeps that went for meds well after us now have their visa!!!!!!!!!! aaarrrggghhhhhh....... why is nothing straight forward for us!!!!!

on a happier note...Many congrats to peeps getting their visas, happy celebrating

Jill

Hey Jill x

Tell me about it!! I literally feel like crying when I see visas being granted and still NO news for us!!

Well we submitted everything our CO asked for on the 12th Feb she gave us untill the 8th March which was yesterday so God knows what's going on.

I asked my agent last week and she said to be patient and CO's work at different speeds etc etc.

Well my thinking is to give it this week and on Monday if our agent won't contact them for us, I will have to take the chance and mail the CO myself and see what the hold up is.

We only got asked for PCC and P6O's so nothing too complicated.

I think she's forgotten us!!!!!

I am so pleased to see people moving but this bit has been the worst for me I can tell you!!

Anyway I guess I should just be more patient!

Hope things get sorted for you hun, what a bloomin pain!! This has certainly given me some grey hairs !!

Good luck, lets hope we hear some better news soon xxx

Archived