South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

I sense a little hostility in your post, its no ones fault on here because of the DIAC changes, nor how they allocate or grant their visas. OK, but you wont get a visa without the PCC (as you know), so them not being uploaded isnt their fault?

Still, once its uploaded i am sure your wait wont be long, assuming you have ticked every other box.

I sence a bit of stupidity in your post, at no time have I said it was anyone on here's fault:wacko: time to re read posts I think.

I was asked by the smithys how I was getting on and I replied to them, with their timeline I know they can relate to what i'm saying regarding the DIAC.

I never asked for your blinkered input, OK.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smithys
Guys is it the norm that requested doc's will be up loaded to your online tracker and showed there? Our CO only asked for Form 80, more work evidence and nothing else.

None of these show on our online tracker... Only meds that we up loaded shortly after getting a CO and our PCC's that we did doesn't show either?? All doc's were sent a month ago already?

Hi,

On the front page it only really shows meds and when you go into the document checklist it doesn't show PCC's or form 80 either.

Sounds normal to me, don't worry !! x

I sence a bit of stupidity in your post, at no time have I said it was anyone on here's fault:wacko: time to re read posts I think.

I was asked by the smithys how I was getting on and I replied to them, with their timeline I know they can relate to what i'm saying regarding the DIAC.

I never asked for your blinkered input, OK.

Grow up. :no: Thanks for your mature input, i am sure there is a kids section somewhere to post about moving. Try there instead of attempting to post pointless, childish and uncalled for remarks. Whatever your issue is take it privatly, not on this thread that has been help to everyone who contributes, this kind of comment you have posted. but then its not the first time is it you seem to have tried and failed to get a rise from me, your barking up the wrong tree.

If you dont like comments or other to resond to your posts then erm, dont put them out in a OPEN FORUM.

That is all i will say to you on this thread, i am not going to let one individual spoil it for all the rest. Best of luck with the visa grant, its no ones fault they have had their visa grants ahead of you, but they clearly uploaded verything sooner, maybe that is why DIAC assessed theirs ahead of yours, and until they receive your PCC they will continue too. Or is this a stupid blinkered approach. :jimlad:

Grow up. :no: Thanks for your mature input, i am sure there is a kids section somewhere to post about moving. Try there instead of attempting to post pointless, childish and uncalled for remarks. Whatever your issue is take it privatly, not on this thread that has been help to everyone who contributes, this kind of comment you have posted. but then its not the first time is it you seem to have tried and failed to get a rise from me, your barking up the wrong tree.

If you dont like comments or other to resond to your posts then erm, dont put them out in a OPEN FORUM.

That is all i will say to you on this thread, i am not going to let one individual spoil it for all the rest. Best of luck with the visa grant, its no ones fault they have had their visa grants ahead of you, but they clearly uploaded verything sooner, maybe that is why DIAC assessed theirs ahead of yours, and until they receive your PCC they will continue too. Or is this a stupid blinkered approach. :jimlad:

Firstly i'd like to say i'm only replying to this because you started trying to be clever.

Take your own advice on growing up:laugh: you've been behaving like a spoilt child since you recently joined PIO, whinging constantly how long it is taking to get a visa when you only applied 3 months ago:wacko: the aussies will love you:no: its not all about you remember and you'll find that out when you arrive.

Until tonight i've never spoken to you, so i don't understand what you mean by

"but then its not the first time is it you seem to have tried and failed to get a rise from me, your barking up the wrong tree"

Think you must be getting delusional, you've had a lot of excitment in the last few weeks so i'll put it down to that.

Me and many others have been messed around by the DIAC for a long time now and that was the point i was making, sorry if you could not see this :SLEEP:

Firstly i'd like to say i'm only replying to this because you started trying to be clever.

Take your own advice on growing up:laugh: you've been behaving like a spoilt child since you recently joined PIO, whinging constantly how long it is taking to get a visa when you only applied 3 months ago:wacko: the aussies will love you:no: its not all about you remember and you'll find that out when you arrive.

Until tonight i've never spoken to you, so i don't understand what you mean by

"but then its not the first time is it you seem to have tried and failed to get a rise from me, your barking up the wrong tree"

Think you must be getting delusional, you've had a lot of excitment in the last few weeks so i'll put it down to that.

Me and many others have been messed around by the DIAC for a long time now and that was the point i was making, sorry if you could not see this :SLEEP:

I did have a long post but edited it to remove it as you know what? I should listen to what i posted earlier, i don't need to reply to that drivel TOOLBOX/Ian posted or anything else you post. You do appear to be suffering from some sever green eyed monster issues over the way DIAC have recently issed Visas, maybe its because all their paperwork has arrived and has been assessed as suitable.

I did have a long post but edited it to remove it as you know what? I should listen to what i posted earlier, i don't need to reply to that drivel TOOLBOX/Ian posted or anything else you post. You do appear to be suffering from some sever green eyed monster issues over the way DIAC have recently issed Visas, maybe its because all their paperwork has arrived and has been assessed as suitable.

Let it go now Gaz, I know the truth can hurt sometimes but you really need to move on :SLEEP::SLEEP:

PM me if you like but don't spoil this thread for others:no::no:

Guest Opportunities
So in response to the popular Cat two thread, please to all the other SA 176 Applicants would you fill in your details so we can keep an eye on each other.

Please don't stop using other thread like this, i am asking this purly so we can focus on South Australia applicants and help each other out. Plus try to see if there is any processing order for CO from DIAC :laugh::biglaugh::arghh:

If you are interested there is a general thread with all CAT 2 applications http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/98525-category-2s-where-you-now.html

If you would like to join this list cut and paste the following information needed (WHICH IS IN RED) and press post reply, please do not quote. I will post it on the first page in date order. Hopefully there isn't too many of us, but it might help us all to not expect too much too soon.

Please copy, paste and complete your details to the following:

Name:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Which State Sponsored:

Date of SMP Applications:

Date of SMP Granted:

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-November 2010 Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

When someone gets a CO I will turn them AMBER and when they get their Visa I will turn them GREEN.

I will try and update this page on a daily basis.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HR = high risk

LR = low risk

For a list of which countries are Low Risk click here:

ETA (Visitor) (Subclass 976)

To check your application online please visit here https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa you will needd your TRN, DOB, Passport No and Citizenship.

Thanks.

GAZ

Have you applied for visa 176?

Guest smithys

Guys, we only bloomin got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so, so much for all the friendly advice and support received xxxxx

I am still a bit shaky, can't believe it really!!

I wish lots of luck for all those who are still waiting xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Bokkiegirl

So happy for you guys Rose!!!

Well my employer was contacted today for verification! So I am extatic that at least I haven't been forgotten somewhere at the bottom of a pile, and now I am super anxious as well to get the grant!!

Let's hope all is well and that we will have great news to share soon!

Guest degnantitanboy

Congratulations at last to you and your family, so pleased for you!

Cheers

Stuart & Janice

Brills news, congratulations. All good things come to those who wait. At this ratei will run out of green this week ;-) I cannot turn you that magic colour till later, but well done.

Guest china

WOOOHOOO Rose! Congratulations! Now the difficult bit, all the planning, preparation, and forking out even more money- aarrggghhh! ;) It's a good day to get it too, only one more day until the weekend.... xxx

Yippee!!!!! Rose well done i'm delighted for you and your family.

Enjoy the celebrations :jiggy:

Maria.x

Guest nodrog72
GUYS, WE HAVE ALL BEEN FINALISED!!!!! Even with Adam & his arthritis, we have all been finalised, does this mean we will get our visa??? All docs are showing as met shaking like a leaf now

I'm sure it wont be long now, best of luck.

Tanya:laugh:

GUYS, WE HAVE ALL BEEN FINALISED!!!!! Even with Adam & his arthritis, we have all been finalised, does this mean we will get our visa??? All docs are showing as met shaking like a leaf now

Congratulations, I'm sure you will get it very soon, its turning out to be a very good week for everyone.

Maria.x

Its on its way, keep calm now, it must only be a heart beat away, with luck it might even come before the weekend. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you all

I know most of you got your COs in lightening speed (although it didn't feel like it at the time) but hoping somebody might be able to help me. Any idea how to front-load documents?? :confused: We have our police certificates back and wanted to upload them.

Archived