South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Clan Mac

Don't know if its the same thing but I just had to provide more verification of employment and my specific job role (even though I thought that was all covered by the skills assessment - just guessing that it's to do with the length of time the visa process takes and they want to make sure that you're still in good shape).. had to send payslips and P60s, a new reference confirming my employment, and stuff like organisation charts showing where I sit in the organisation. Bit of a pain as although my employer is quite good about references (just as well as we're being made redundant!!!;)) the organisation charts are a bit difficult to muster, but did it in the end and it was quickly said to be "met". Hope that helps.

Guest china

Hi Lauren

Just go to your application (you can find it by just putting "attach documents to ongoing application DIAC" into google, and then follow links) then as long as you have your TRN, password, and I think main applicant's date of birth or passport number, sorry can't remember which - then attach document in the same way you added the others. If you have an agent, maybe scan it and email it to them and they will do it I guess (I didn't have one so not sure how much they do).

I hope that answers your question, if not just let me know and I will try to do better! xx

Guest proctor3069

Cant believe it after 2 years we have finally been granted our visa!

Can you turn us green please thanks :biggrin:

Name: Proctor3069

Date of Visa application: 4th Nov 2009

Nationality: British Citizen

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Motor Mechanic

Visa type: 176 State Sponsored

Which State Sponsored: S.A

Date of SMP Applications: 5th Nov 2009

Date of SMP Granted: 15th Dec 2009

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: 4

Medicals submitted: 24th Feb 2011

Police check submitted: 5th Mar 2011

Date CO assigned: 8th Feb 2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted: 10th Mar 2011

Guest degnantitanboy

Hi Clan Mac

Just noticed the date for your medicals, are you having them done in Edinburgh? We had ours there today, everything went relatively smoothly, nice (very new) place, lovely staff who put ourselves and our 4 year old at ease. OH's blood pressure was a bit high at first but he does have a fear of needles and was nervous about getting his blood taken. Got it taken a while later and was fine, phew! Were there for just under 2 hours and all results are being sent via e-health.

Cheers

Janice & Stuart

Guest Bokkiegirl

Hi Clan Mac

They did employment verification on me.. A representative called my employer and asked a few questions..

I hope this is the last bit before a visa grant...

This is not the norm, but I think with HR countries they do this regularly..

Guest smithys

Thanks guys for your kind words and good luck to all still waiting (many of you for FAR too long!!!)

I'm still a little dumbstruck!

Hoping the bubbly we've got will help!

Torn between being deleriously happy and sad at having to face the goodbyes, wish I could fast forward all that bit.

Love and luck all xx

Guys, we only bloomin got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so, so much for all the friendly advice and support received xxxxx

I am still a bit shaky, can't believe it really!!

I wish lots of luck for all those who are still waiting xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSS

Welcome to the Green CLUB. ITs getting bigger each day:wubclub:

Hi Lauren

Just go to your application (you can find it by just putting "attach documents to ongoing application DIAC" into google, and then follow links) then as long as you have your TRN, password, and I think main applicant's date of birth or passport number, sorry can't remember which - then attach document in the same way you added the others. If you have an agent, maybe scan it and email it to them and they will do it I guess (I didn't have one so not sure how much they do).

I hope that answers your question, if not just let me know and I will try to do better! xx

Lauren, you been able to sort it yet, if not here is the link Attaching Documents to an eVisa Application

Best of luck, if i can do it, anyone can.:biglaugh:

Please turn me green!!!!! Woke up this morning and our visa has been granted. I can't describe how over the moon we are. Good luck to everyone still waiting and a BIG thank you to everyone on here for all the help and moral support.

:biglaugh::wideeyed::yes:

Guest Padayachee

Nope no news yet,,,just sent e-mail to team 7 enquired about our status.Unfortunately with the time difference we will only hear from them next week some time. Seems like Monday is a public holiday there,,not too sure,but if it is then we will only hear from them later next week.:daydreaming:

What a drag this weekend will be.:dull:

Thanks guys for your kind words and good luck to all still waiting (many of you for FAR too long!!!)

I'm still a little dumbstruck!

Hoping the bubbly we've got will help!

Torn between being deleriously happy and sad at having to face the goodbyes, wish I could fast forward all that bit.

Love and luck all xx

Congrats Rose, knew you woudn't be long behind me x

Guest Bokkiegirl
Nope no news yet,,,just sent e-mail to team 7 enquired about our status.Unfortunately with the time difference we will only hear from them next week some time. Seems like Monday is a public holiday there,,not too sure,but if it is then we will only hear from them later next week.:daydreaming:

What a drag this weekend will be.:dull:

Well my verification was only yesterday so I will probably also have another 2-3 week wait :cry:

Wonder if the delay is on the RSA side - report maybe taking long to be submitted back to Team?

Guess we will just have to wait some more :smile:

My app is with Team 6..

Guest jigarercivil

Before few days I told you that your verification must be done.. because your status is further checking requuired .. :biggrin:

Well my verification was only yesterday so I will probably also have another 2-3 week wait :cry:

Wonder if the delay is on the RSA side - report maybe taking long to be submitted back to Team?

Guess we will just have to wait some more :smile:

My app is with Team 6..

Guest Padayachee

My status never showed "further checking required",,,instead everything changed to MET once we sent PCC and MEDS.Was a real surprise to us that we had employment verification call after the fact.:daydreaming:

Guest Phillips family

We sent the Police checks via e-mail on wednesday night as we have no more space on our e-visa to attach any more doc (this seemed to be ok when we sent payslips many moons ago). Today got an e-mail from our CO saying please dont send stuff to the adelaidegsm e-mail address - so very confused! sent another e-mail back to CO explaining so it will have to be another wait til Monday now! So stressed beyond belief Panel doctor is away til Monday so cant look at my Dodgy urine sample til then too..my family cant understand why i'm getting so :arghh: but I know you guys know how it is when you have a blip towards the end when you know that visa is just a couple of weeks away!!

congratulations for all those who got their visa.

I am a bit down, still no answer for us, though we have a co since 09/02.

Just a question, maybe you know the answer. If u have a "member of the family" who is a non-migrant, and had to undergo a medical exam, and they send over the docs, how long does it take for the CO to get the health clearance? and what if the relative has some medical condition which we don't know what is? how long it might be then?

really... i am reading through all the grants and that's so great, i just don't know, whyat's happening to our application...

when can you, and at all, can u send an e-mail to the co asking about what's going on?... i am just sooo worried...

Turn us Green Gaz!!!! Woke up to the email this morning that we have had our Visa granted. House sale is going through so aim to be in South Oz mid June. Its been such a mixed day today, been able to confirm to friends & family & work. We are elated as you can imagine but find myself incredibly tearful as well with the realism of it all.

Good luck to you all there are so many of you that are so very close. I hope we can all keep in touch through Poms & we get to meet up 'over the other side!!' The support with you guys that understand has been amazing & I hope we can all support each other once we get over there.

Barbie at ours when we get there, you're all welcome, just bring a tinny or two!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest scorpio123

Hi all

I have heard from CO finally. He initiated external Character checks, which may take several months.......wanted to me be patient.

Sounds.. no hope with in short time.

Anyone have any idea, how much time does it takes??

// Scorpio123

SA SS: 24/11/2010, App Lodged: 03/12/2010, CO: 10/03/2011,

Archived