South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

Guest Padayachee

Yes we did send e-mail on Friday,the auto response says we must wait 7 working daysto be attended to.Well yesterday was a public holiday so we only counting from today.:mad:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for replys everyone, ours dont show, but i dont think it matters

cause WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY WWWWWOOOOOOHHHHOOOOO :jiggy::spinny::v_SPIN:

turn us green please Gaz, after 2 years of uncertainty and LOTS of ups and down!!!! and there is no way i would have been able to do it without you all!!! my PiO family

for everyone still waiting, i know its hard guys, but you will get there in the end, many a time i thought it was never going to happen, and at last here we are, keeping my fingers crossed for you all :hug:

have a good day everyone xxx

Guest Padayachee

turn us green please Gaz, after 2 years of uncertainty and LOTS of ups and down!!!! and there is no way i would have been able to do it without you all!!! my PiO family

for everyone still waiting, i know its hard guys, but you will get there in the end, many a time i thought it was never going to happen, and at last here we are, keeping my fingers crossed for you all :hug:

OH JILL ..wow:shocked: that's fantastic news...am so emotional:wub:,,i could cry right now.So glad our 475`s are not forgotten. Hope to be next ...:wacko:.

OH JILL ..wow:shocked: that's fantastic news...am so emotional:wub:,,i could cry right now.So glad our 475`s are not forgotten. Hope to be next ...:wacko:.

wont be long now for you hun, :hug: hang in there...hard i know, but it will all come good in the end!!

can you do me a favor, can you have a can of cream soda and stick of dry wors (if your not veggi) for me please to celebrate!!!!! aaahhhhhhh

keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Guest Padayachee
wont be long now for you hun, :hug: hang in there...hard i know, but it will all come good in the end!!

can you do me a favor, can you have a can of cream soda and stick of dry wors (if your not veggi) for me please to celebrate!!!!! aaahhhhhhh

keeping my fingers crossed for you x

HAHAHAHA,,,will have to see about that,,,,definately not veggie:no:I tried that but

missed my red n white meat sooo much.

I seriously need to chill,,,we are in HR country so need to wait a bit more.:SLEEP:

Am gonna go :goofy: soon,,am almost there.

Congratulations Jill :jiggy:

Delighted for you, its a great feeling.

Its gas all the stress just fades away once that visa arrives, you end up wondering what the hell you were stressing about.

Enjoy the celebrations.

Beat of luck to everyone else waiting. x

Maria.x

Guest smithys

Huge congrats to JILL !!!!!!!

Such great news hun.

I wish you lots of love and luck and enjoy the celebrations.

Well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great News Jill! Good luck to you guys for the road ahead!:smile:

fantastic news Jill, congratulations. Cannot change you green for a couple of days, but sure you wont mind.

Hi there Jill, brilliant, many congratulations!!! And to everyone else who has heard in the last few days, well done too.

We are still sitting as referred medicals, though have been corresponding with our case officer who today asked for form 80s (even though these are already with DIAC). Told that referral "is normal and quite usual".... they won't commit to timescales but hey, we've got this far.

My redundancy looms large, though I might be able to hold on there till June. It would be great to have a couple of months here to finish up before going to Oz. We are crossing everything that the worst doesn't happen, no job and no visa.

To top it all, we are sitting here in a power cut!!! for the second time today a substation near us as gone for a burton. We've got the router running off a powerpack just so we can stay in touch with all of you!! Austerity Britain..

All part of life's rich pattern..

Hope you're all enjoying a drink and celebrating..

TNR

Jill, huge congratulation on your visa! finally after all the hassle you had! you must be really happy and u deserve it!!!:)

now, i am still waiting guys. And don't know what to do. I started a new thread to get answer for my question, but noone answered. Can anyone help me pleeeeassseeeeee!!!!!!!!

please, please, please!!!!!!

Congrats MarkandCat and Jillabong. Fab news! Bet you are all still bouncing around with excitement... I know I would be.

Can anybody tell me if COs are requesting the form 80 off everyone or just some people... and if so the reason why some and not others...!?!

Just with all the delays for us getting a CO thought I would try and get prepared for when eventually one does come along. If they are going to ask for one I may as well be getting it sorted.

Thanks muchly

Guest Phillips family
Congrats MarkandCat and Jillabong. Fab news! Bet you are all still bouncing around with excitement... I know I would be.

Can anybody tell me if COs are requesting the form 80 off everyone or just some people... and if so the reason why some and not others...!?!

Just with all the delays for us getting a CO thought I would try and get prepared for when eventually one does come along. If they are going to ask for one I may as well be getting it sorted.

Thanks muchly

Lauren you know the infor for where to apply for the police checks & all the different countries that are listed? Well if you are a resident in the UK the form 80 was not required only in certain countries...Our CO e-mailed us today & nothing else is outstanding apart from medical reports. Hope all that makes sense!! xxxx

Guest Phillips family

oh maybe i'm wrong there just seen thistle & rose's post & they are in London ...mmm..thinking cap on!

Guest Bokkiegirl

Please turn us green!!! Sent email to CO asking of a status update and he replied to our agent saying he will review and have an answer by Friday. Just checked online tracker and it's approved! Need to be in Oz by beginning of Feb next year! Yay!!!

Thank you to each and every one of you on this forum! Your advice has been invaluable and so appreciated! You have kept me sane!!

Good luck to those waiting - you will have your visa's soon!!!

See you in Aus soon!

Please turn us green!!! Sent email to CO asking of a status update and he replied to our agent saying he will review and have an answer by Friday. Just checked online tracker and it's approved! Need to be in Oz by beginning of Feb next year! Yay!!!

Thank you to each and every one of you on this forum! Your advice has been invaluable and so appreciated! You have kept me sane!!

Good luck to those waiting - you will have your visa's soon!!!

See you in Aus soon!

Congrats Bokkiegirl! Enjoy the Sunshine! :smile:

Archived