South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

Hi all,

Just popping in to say howdy! Still floating on cloud 9 - keep checking and re-checking that beautiful online page with those magical words "Approved"!

Gosh what a feeling!

Head is spinning with all the preparations and research - so much to decide and worry about, but it's a nice kind of worry :smile:

Good luck to all still waiting. May you have the best news ever super soon!

Take care xx

Keep up there. We are coming down quickly, parting with money like there is no tomorrow (knew we would, just dont like parting with it like this)

Never mind, this time in 12 months i am sure we will all look back and wonder what the heck was all the fuss about........:goofy: (:goofy:whilst sat on the beach, sipping a nice ice cool drink........

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Padayachee
OMG Gaz can you please turn us GREEN wooooooooo hoooooooo:jiggy::wideeyed::biglaugh:

Congratulations clanstewarts.......:v_SPIN:

Guest bishvegas
OMG Gaz can you please turn us GREEN wooooooooo hoooooooo:jiggy::wideeyed::biglaugh:

Huge congratulations! Happy celebrating guys x

Guest steffijones

Would just like to say a huge congratulations to all of you who have had your visas granted over the past week or two! Haven't been on here too much ( have been trying to wean myself off a little bit!!! After all the constant, frantic checking morning, noon and night waiting to get a case officer!!) and as we are now just waiting to go for medicals feels like we are back in limbo land!! Am also starting to stress about medicals in a big way!! Worried that we will fall at the last hurdle and it will be all my fault ( high bmi ), although I am healthy and do plenty of exercise on a chart it does not look good! More stressful weeks ahead!!!

Guest Chickeni

Hi everyone,

I would very much like to join this timeline please? We had our SA SS today and I have just finished lodging our visa application with DIAC this afternoon!! Very exciting

Name: Chickeni

Date of Visa application: 22/03/2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Cabinetmaker (OH)

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored: SA

Date of SMP Applications: 14/01/11

Date of SMP Granted: 22/03/11

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Can I ask whether others with SS have front loaded their meds and pc's? Thank you!

Chickeni

x

Congrats Chickeni on getting you SS today. I have front loaded my meds and PC's. We got our SS back in October but missed out on the flood of COs as our form 1100 went missing... hoping they pick me up soon.

... and HUGE Congrats to clanstewarts for turning Green today. Well Done you!

Hi everyone,

I would very much like to join this timeline please? We had our SA SS today and I have just finished lodging our visa application with DIAC this afternoon!! Very exciting

Can I ask whether others with SS have front loaded their meds and pc's? Thank you!

Chickeni

x

Congratulations on your State Sponsorship, two thirds of the way there.

We front loaded our PCC and had booked our medicals. The Case Office got in touch about a week before our medicals.

After the recent issues with the Form 1100, you might want to confirm with SA in a few days time that they sent off your Form 1100. Then get DIAC to confirm that they have received it, otherwise you will not get allotated to CAT 2.

If you are using an Agent, then speak with them, but insist they check this and there has been a large number of form 1100 going astray recently and the applicants sat here wondering why those around them are getting CO but they are not. Only when they question it is the problem discovered.

Best of luck and hope your wait is short.

Hi All..

An update that might be helpful. As you know we're waiting on referred Medicals.. We made contact with the Health Operations Centre who I must say were prompt in responses. Been told tonight that they are currently processing Medicals referred on 4th March.. ours are dated 7th March so getting a bit closer. All you can do is wait...

Well done to Clanstewarts! And to new joinees.. Hope your journey is faster and smoother than some of ours..

TNR

Guest Phillips family
At long long last, please TURN ME ORANGE! :jiggy:

Team 2. Have requested evidence of 12 month work experience.

Woohoo... glad its something easy to do.

WOOHOOOO!!! BET Your so relieved they didnt want anything military wise after the palava gaz had.:wink::jiggy::notworthy:

we have team 2 aswell - they are in the Ball!!

Guest jigarercivil

TOday I inquired about my medical result at HOC got this reply

"

Thank you for your e-mail. The medical results you are enquiring about have

been processed. These have been recorded in our system and can be accessed

by the case officer to enable them to process the visa application. Please

allow the system overnight to update in order to reflect these results on

your EVisa.

Please contact the case officer to follow-up on the progress of the visa

application.

":biggrin:

Hi All..

An update that might be helpful. As you know we're waiting on referred Medicals.. We made contact with the Health Operations Centre who I must say were prompt in responses. Been told tonight that they are currently processing Medicals referred on 4th March.. ours are dated 7th March so getting a bit closer. All you can do is wait...

Well done to Clanstewarts! And to new joinees.. Hope your journey is faster and smoother than some of ours..

TNR

At long long last, please TURN ME ORANGE! :jiggy:

Team 2. Have requested evidence of 12 month work experience.

Woohoo... glad its something easy to do.

Great news, and i guess 12 months proof of work is easy for you. We sent over loads of pay slips, it seemed to work.

WOOHOOOO!!! BET Your so relieved they didnt want anything military wise after the palava gaz had.:wink::jiggy::notworthy:

we have team 2 aswell - they are in the Ball!!

Dont want to tempt fate, we had team two also.....:err:

But as far as i am concerned, that are the greatest, they gave us a visa :jiggy:

Great news today we have a co! Please turn me orange. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

We have 28 days, yipee! So very excited

Finally, i can now turn the whole of 2009 applicants a different colour, you were looking lonely as you were. Hope the Case Officer is kind and doesn't keep you waiting.

Guest bishvegas

:biglaugh::biglaugh:Woohoooooooo we woke up this morning to find out our VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED! Members of the green club at last. Words can't describe how exicted we are. Good luck to all who are still waiting, it won't be long now x

Julie & Steve

Guest nodrog72
:biglaugh::biglaugh:Woohoooooooo we woke up this morning to find out our VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED! Members of the green club at last. Words can't describe how exicted we are. Good luck to all who are still waiting, it won't be long now x

Julie & Steve

Congratulations enjoy the celebrations.

Best wishes

Tanya:laugh:

Archived