South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

Congrats on getting you're visa hopefully not far behind you, day off today full day of shipping qoutes. I know every item in our house 3 times over.:spinny:

Am now on train to work.. can't stay offline!!! OH is ringing shippers.. shudder to think what's in our house.. just overjoyed right now..

Am sure there are a few more visas to come this week.

Better post this before I get on tube!! You have all been such a brilliant help through all of this and will continue to be. Speak you all later...

:biggrin:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am now on train to work.. can't stay offline!!! OH is ringing shippers.. shudder to think what's in our house.. just overjoyed right now..

Am sure there are a few more visas to come this week.

Better post this before I get on tube!! You have all been such a brilliant help through all of this and will continue to be. Speak you all later...

:biggrin:

I can feel how excited you are!!!! It's just amazing isn't it, well done you guys. We too are on a 475 & going to South Australia, house is sold so should be there by start June, latest. Keep in touch & hope we can get together 'the other side!!' - have had 4 sets of shippers in to quote & going with John Mason, 20 ft container comes to £4100. If you need any help with other bits please do get in touch.

Enjoy the day, you won't remember too much as you are on cloud 9!!! xx

Guest Phillips family

CONGRATULATIONS - FAB NEWS!!!ENJOY THE CELEBRATIONS & you van now start planning properly!!!xx

(hoping our med reports reach sydney tomorrow its been a week since they were sent)

OMG.. agent phoned, 6.45 this morning (we were still asleep!!). Visas have been granted!!! Turn us GREEN!! That's if Gaz is still in the country.. we're beginning to wonder!!

Hurrah, hurrah.. now to clear out that loft!

All the best if anyone is out there

TNR x x

congratulations. I bet you're well pleased. Sadly i have not left the country, yet, just VERY busy at work at the moment, knocking out the hours, 15 ish a day. Its really getting in the way of all our planning, but thats life in my line of work. I will turn you the right colour as soon as i can, sorry for the delay.

evening all.. thanks to everyone for the good wishes. Having a few glasses of bubbles to celebrate. Looking forward to getting going with all the preparations.. Really tired actually now.. think you get so hyped up and stressed and then.. relief! Got lots and lots of questions now.. think we need to start a few new threads. We are going to go August or September - it kind of depends on my impending redundancy which won't be finalised till mid April. Anyway, the preparations can start in any event.

Really looking forward to meeting up later on too.. Who's hiring the marquee??!

TNR

evening all.. thanks to everyone for the good wishes. Having a few glasses of bubbles to celebrate. Looking forward to getting going with all the preparations.. Really tired actually now.. think you get so hyped up and stressed and then.. relief! Got lots and lots of questions now.. think we need to start a few new threads. We are going to go August or September - it kind of depends on my impending redundancy which won't be finalised till mid April. Anyway, the preparations can start in any event.

Really looking forward to meeting up later on too.. Who's hiring the marquee??!

TNR

WOO HOO, congratulations, you is now green........

As for the Marquee, we had made a decission, all of us SA visa applications, did you not read that thread?

We decided, whoever gets a Visa Application on the 29th March 2011 hosts the first party/get together/BBQ. So you get more good news today then.....Congratulations on being the first one to host the PIO SA meet.:wink:

Guest Phillips family

As for the Marquee, we had made a decission, all of us SA visa applications, did you not read that thread?

We decided, whoever gets a Visa Application on the 29th March 2011 hosts the first party/get together/BBQ. So you get more good news today then.....Congratulations on being the first one to host the PIO SA meet.:wink:

LOL!! LOL! GAZ ! I'm wetting myself here thats soo funny cheered me up no end!

:biglaugh:

Dear Gaz

thanks for pointing this out, must have missed that one... unfortunately due to all the nail biting and finger crossing we were doing the other week we now have no fingers left so putting up that marquee or even turning the sausages on the barbie are both out of the question... Besides, you'll be there first and we think we've read elsewhere you've even got a place to stay !!!!!

See you all soon we hope!! So how are we going to arrange this then??! :biggrin:

TNR x

I can feel how excited you are!!!! It's just amazing isn't it, well done you guys. We too are on a 475 & going to South Australia, house is sold so should be there by start June, latest. Keep in touch & hope we can get together 'the other side!!' - have had 4 sets of shippers in to quote & going with John Mason, 20 ft container comes to £4100. If you need any help with other bits please do get in touch.

Enjoy the day, you won't remember too much as you are on cloud 9!!! xx

Hi Lynda

have come down to earth now but still on cloud 9... we're getting John Mason in, PSS, Crown and Anglo I think. Heard all good about John Mason. Thanks for offer of help..I still have a million questions... will start some more threads I think..

TNR

Guest Padayachee

Wow congrats Clan mac,u gotta show me some Zumba moves in oz.I love zumba.

Happy birthday :wink::laugh:

Oh gaaazzzzz

please turn us green cos we got it!!!!!!!! Whoop whoop cannot believe it.

Fab early birthday present for me yee hah.

Best of luck to all waiting

zumba love

lorraine xxxxxx

great news, congratulations, you should get some green later tonight. As with the previous visa winner, you get to host the second party/bbq ;-)

Wow congrats Clan mac,u gotta show me some Zumba moves in oz.I love zumba.

Happy birthday :wink::laugh:

Thank you for your kind thoughts. We are in a state of shock. Glad to her thar you are a zumba groupie lol!!!!

@Gaz - no probs re the party you is all welcome at ours for a zumbaqqq!

zumba love

Lorraine x

Guest maxim

Whoo hoo agent rang today case officer said we are in final stage, every thing change to met, just penal clearance. So hope fully Visa grant tomorrow. Fingers and toes crossed.

Guest maxim
Come on Maxim!! Hope you get good news tomorrow - will you be logging on all night?!

TNR xx

I'll be staying up till midnight checking, and up at 6am so will check again. Even though it's April fools day 2moro. Lol

Thank you for your kind thoughts. We are in a state of shock. Glad to her thar you are a zumba groupie lol!!!!

zumba love

Lorraine x

Ermmmm, i would if i knew what the heck zumba was :wacko:

zumba love

Lorraine x

hi Lorraine..

just been looking on you tube.. count me in.. I so have to get fit when I get to oz - all that beachwear!! pasty british bodies... I think you might be able to save me!! Mind you I have no sense of rhythm and don't know my left from right!!!!

x

Ermmmm, i would if i knew what the heck zumba was :wacko:

Hey Gaz no worries I can teach you to Zumba it's easy and I'm an instructor! It's latin inspired dance fitness and it's great fun - you'll love it lol!

@thistle and rose - consider it done you guys welcome to join me in a Zumba party!

@maxim - keeping everything crossed for you hope you hear some good news soon!

I sincerely hope that many more peeps get their good news really soon and then we can all celebrate.

Thank you to everyone for your good wishes, now I am off to scoff cake cos it's April 1st and it is my 46th Birthday.

Have a magic weekend

Hugs Lola queen of zumba xxxxx

Got our visa at last:eek::biggrin::biglaugh:Checked on line at 1145 and there it was! And on April Fools day too:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Time line

Dec 08 started dreaming

Vetassess exam Oct 09

SA sponsorship applied Nov 09

SA statesponsorship received Dec 09

176 applied for Dec 09

c/o allocated Feb 11

Meds 25/2/11

Police checks submitted beg March 11

Health req's finalized 15/3/11

Visa granted April Fools day:jiggy::spinny:

Getting visa validated 13/5/11

and getting married in Cairns 24/5/11

Guest bishvegas
Got our visa at last:eek::biggrin::biglaugh:Checked on line at 1145 and there it was! And on April Fools day too:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Time line

Dec 08 started dreaming

Vetassess exam Oct 09

SA sponsorship applied Nov 09

SA statesponsorship received Dec 09

176 applied for Dec 09

c/o allocated Feb 11

Meds 25/2/11

Police checks submitted beg March 11

Health req's finalized 15/3/11

Visa granted April Fools day:jiggy::spinny:

Getting visa validated 13/5/11

and getting married in Cairns 24/5/11

What a fab start to the weekend! Congratulations x

Guest bishvegas
Oh gaaazzzzz

please turn us green cos we got it!!!!!!!! Whoop whoop cannot believe it.

Fab early birthday present for me yee hah.

Best of luck to all waiting

zumba love

lorraine xxxxxx

Wooohooo! Congratulations and have a fab birthday x

Archived