South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest glnofategl

Hi, gaz, please turn me green. I got my visa on 7/May.

Thank you very much!

Best wishes to all of you.

I CAN FINALLY SAY TURN ME GREEN GAZ & please can I have a wooo hooo !!!!!!

I cant quite believe it!!!

Thank you to all those who have kept me going - I cant believe how fed up I was at the start of the week & now this!!!

Thank you to Lauren - we have been keeping each other going messenging!!Can't wait to meet you & all the others.

Have a great weekend everyone ...champers is going in the fridge!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biglaugh:

Not been on here for a while - so I was so chuffed to read that you have our visa. BRILLIANT NEWS!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

XXXXXXX

Guest steph13

Well some good news at last!!!! Checked online this morning and Meg's Medical was finally FINALISED!!!!!!!! Very pleased to see this at long last!!!!!!! Now just have to wait for the visa!!!!!! Really hoping it doesn't take too long!!!! SteffiJ is desperate to drink that Champagne!!! X

Guest steph13

OMG OMG OMG we finally got it!!!!! My agent just called me!!! Please turn me GREEN Gaz!!!!!! We r so so so so so so happy!!!!! It's our Daighters Birthday today as well so it's even better!!!!!! We will be cracking open the champers with Steffij tonite!!!!!! Really am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG we finally got it!!!!! My agent just called me!!! Please turn me GREEN Gaz!!!!!! We r so so so so so so happy!!!!! It's our Daighters Birthday today as well so it's even better!!!!!! We will be cracking open the champers with Steffij tonite!!!!!! Really am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your visa and Happy Birthday to your daughter. I was hoping for mine today or at least med to be cleared as its my birthday also cant get on as diac server down.

Guest steph13
Congratulations on your visa and Happy Birthday to your daughter. I was hoping for mine today or at least med to be cleared as its my birthday also cant get on as diac server down.

Bless you, it's so frustrating isn't it!!!!! I really hope u get yours soon!!! Xxxx

Guest SusieOR

Yeah... we got our SA SS Approved today!!!

SusieOR

02/06/09 Applied 175

05/04/11 Applied for 176 SA SS

12/05/11 APPROVED SA SS

Guest Phillips family

yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!well done Steph soo happy fo you & happy birthday to your daughter.............We are still on Cloud 9 !!!:biglaugh:

Janice I would ring DIAC & ask them what the frigg is going on...your agent is not pushing this enough for you ...wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow ..Happy Birthday anyway sink a few vinos xx

Guest Phillips family
looks like DIAC pulled their finger out.............................................WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turn me green please Gaz!! Huge thanks to everyone who helped us out along the way xxx

Well done Lil Bev they are all coming through nicely now !!Enjoy your celebrations love x

Hi all, and congratulations to all that have recently got there visas.

I must admit i dont post on here as much as i do the PIA site as i could never find things :confused: but have just noticed the South Australia section :shocked:

Were almost there just waiting for 1 set of meds to get finalised from referred but seem to be stuck at referred (43 days now). I know Janice is waiting a bit longer (at 44) but are there others waiting longer ?

Good luck all those still waiting.

Brilliant news, I know that you have been waiting to crack open the bubbly with your friends enjoy your celebrations.

Lorraine x

Yes, yes yes......Finally light at the end of the tunnel! Appointed CO last night Team 4.....

They've requested Form 80, Form 1221 for all adult applicants and more recent job specific details plus my CV. Checked the online status that has changed to Application being processed further.

The Document checklist indicates all entities to have been MET apart from the outstanding docs mentioned above, police checks and medicals; but strangely my(main applicant) evidence of age(birth certificate) reads RECEIVED; is that normal?

:wubclub:

Hi guys,

Have any of you that was requested to submit form 80's, work evidence etc heard anything back from your CO's?

Our agent sent in all our final things requested (first stuff nearly 2 weeks ago), last stuff a week ago - and still no word?

Am I just over anxious?:confused:

Hi Bokkiegirl..

Got any response now from your CO? Same situation as yours. Further documents were asked from me like additional work evidence.. but until now no response. Got allocated with a CO last 11 April 2011.

Thanks!

Hi everyone.. sorry we haven't been on here for what seems like months - everything crazy with preparations....

A huge big well done to all the recent visa grants - hope you are still celebrating! :biggrin:

It's just 86 days till we go (not that we're counting!!!)

TNR xxxxx

Guest SusieOR

We got our case officer today...

OMG, I cant beleive we are finally getting somewhere, we are over the moon!!!

We are still waiting for 2 passports to come back for our 2 daughters... come on passport office, we need them asap!

Medicals booked for 13th June.

We need to get police certs for Ireland, UK & Australia!!!

I can bearly type...

Susie

Archived