Date CO assigned:7/02/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:30/03/11:jiggy::v_SPIN:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nirudaka

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this but I have few questions hope you don't mind. We are expecting our VISA soon, also my wife is expecting our 3rd on Next November. i have few doubts since we are on 475 visa, and we are not eligible for Medicare,

1. What will be the cost for LSCS in Adelaide?

2. Will it worth to our baby to born in Aus rather than in Sri Lanka?

3. What are the Pro's and Con's of giving a birth to a child since we are on 475 visa?

Please can someone help me on this...............

Cheers,

Nirudaka

Guest scorpio123

Hi All

Visa Granted at 31st May, 2011. Color should be changed now. Phewwwww:biggrin:.

Please look at my signature for detail timeline.

//Scorpio123

EA Assessment: 5-Apr-2010, SA SS Applied: 3-Nov-2010, SA SS Approved: 24-Nov-2010, VISA App: 3-Dec-2010, CO:18-Feb-2011, Med&PCC Request: 3-May-2011, PCC&Med Done/Uploaded: 28-05-2011, VISA GRANT: 31-05-2011

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Belgiangirl

Hi, here's our progress!

Name: Sandra, Wim & Matthias

Date of Visa application:

Nationality: Belgian

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: PR Professional

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored: SA

Date of SMP Applications: 2nd of May 2011

Date of SMP Granted: 2nd of June 2011

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Medicals submitted: Not yet

Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: Normally by the end of June 2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable): ? Is this the skills assessment?

Date visa granted: The sooner, the better!:wink:

Guest Choksy
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this but I have few questions hope you don't mind. We are expecting our VISA soon, also my wife is expecting our 3rd on Next November. i have few doubts since we are on 475 visa, and we are not eligible for Medicare,

1. What will be the cost for LSCS in Adelaide?

2. Will it worth to our baby to born in Aus rather than in Sri Lanka?

3. What are the Pro's and Con's of giving a birth to a child since we are on 475 visa?

Please can someone help me on this...............

Cheers,

Nirudaka

Hi nirudaka

congrats on your visa....i saw your post on another thread. I dont have any answers for your above questions but I suggest you to look in to http://www.pomsinadelaide.com....many suggestions are available for medicare, schooling and housing etc.

we are also on cat 2, 475 visa to SA but still no grant yet, it is more than 4months now after we submitted medicals and pcc etc. I am worried now our medicals will expire soon and we need to it again, spend lot of money again.

Guest nirudaka
Hi nirudaka

congrats on your visa....i saw your post on another thread. I dont have any answers for your above questions but I suggest you to look in to www.pomsinadelaide.com....many suggestions are available for medicare, schooling and housing etc.

we are also on cat 2, 475 visa to SA but still no grant yet, it is more than 4months now after we submitted medicals and pcc etc. I am worried now our medicals will expire soon and we need to it again, spend lot of money again.

Thanks for the Information Choksy,

I have ask the same set of questions from there too, but still no favorable replies. Anyway hope that you'll get the good news soon. and Hope to see you guys in Adelaide and Keep in touch for sure..............

Take care...........:hug:

Guest Choksy
Thanks for the Information Choksy,

I have ask the same set of questions from there too, but still no favorable replies. Anyway hope that you'll get the good news soon. and Hope to see you guys in Adelaide and Keep in touch for sure..............

Take care...........:hug:

Thanks.........we hope and pray that we get visa to go to SA. We are also a family of 4 from India but settled in UAE for long time. our timelines are as follows, still no good news for us I dont know where it went wrong, very soon our medicals+ pcc going to expire:-

AIM +ve Aug 09, SA-SS approved Sep-09, paper based 475 appln lodged Sep-09, cat 2 since jan 2011, CO assigned-02-feb-11, Medicals-07-feb-11, PCC+ employment reference letter submitted: 26-feb-11

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SusieOR
Hi Guys,

Are there many if you still waiting for your SS?

Keen for SA to re-open as I had just missed the deadline in May

There is a few waiting for the SS to reopen!!!

ACT will stop ICT Occupations as of Monday 11th July but will continue with others. They will also release an updates list in Sept which may include some ICT Occupations

I read somewhere that SA will be opening soon some time in July but no definite dates. Has some here heard similar news

I read somewhere that SA will be opening soon some time in July but no definite dates. Has some here heard similar news

They said it would be either a couple of days before, or at the latest on the 1st July. THat obviously didn't happen - they then said it would be last week. Which also didn't happen. They are now saying when the new SMP is ready, but are giving absolutely no indication of when that might be.

Wish they would just pick a realistic and achievable date and STICK to it. grrrr :arghh:

They said it would be either a couple of days before, or at the latest on the 1st July. THat obviously didn't happen - they then said it would be last week. Which also didn't happen. They are now saying when the new SMP is ready, but are giving absolutely no indication of when that might be.

Wish they would just pick a realistic and achievable date and STICK to it. grrrr :arghh:

Tel me about it. My options are getting smaller especially with the long delays and continuous changes.

When did you start your journey and how far have you got to so far?

Guest SusieOR

Just to let you know...

We got our SS approved on 12/05/11, case officer on 23/05/11... all meds done & clear... just waiting for the final yes!!!

JUN

02 - SusieOR (Irish)(LR) (Awaiting SS)

10 - Toolbox (UK) (LR) CASE OFFICER 31/01/11 - Visa Granted ??/??/??

23 - Jules37 (UK) (LR) - CASE OFFICER 28/01/11 - Visa Granted 11/03/11

24 - Atul2941 (Indian) (HR) - CASE OFFICER 01/02/11

Just to let you know...

We got our SS approved on 12/05/11, case officer on 23/05/11... all meds done & clear... just waiting for the final yes!!!

Stop gloating :laugh: (Yes, that is me joshing NOT having a go :D - we is happy for you, its great to hear people getting through quickly, shifts you out of the way for us to get granted lol).

We lodged today, so guess I will go and get the format for us to go on the list...soooooo excited :D

OK, ours:

Name: Hilary and Robert

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Teacher (Secondary School, ICT officially, been working as Primary last few years)

Date of SMP Applications: 15th July 2011 (probably based on when they will receive paperwork)

Date of SMP Granted: Not Yet

Date CO assigned: Not Yet

Date visa granted: Not Yet

Hi,

Just send off our paperwork which would be with them in few days. My details are as follow:

Name: Mansukh Patel

Nationality: British Citizen

High/Low Risk: Low Risk

Trade/profession: Systems Administrator

Date of SMP Applications: 12th July 2011

Date of SMP Granted:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

Guest SusieOR
Stop gloating :laugh: (Yes, that is me joshing NOT having a go :D - we is happy for you, its great to hear people getting through quickly, shifts you out of the way for us to get granted lol).

We lodged today, so guess I will go and get the format for us to go on the list...soooooo excited :D

Love it... we truely are out of your way now!!!! We'll see you over there...

Good Luck guys Sx

Name: Alex and Lungelo

Nationality: Kenya and South Africa

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Developer Programmer

Date of SMP Applications: 14th July 2011 (Online Applied and Mailed Paperwork)

Date of SMP Granted: Not Yet

Date CO assigned: Not Yet

Date visa granted: Not Yet

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know what is the response time for SS Grant also when do you receive an email confirming that they have received your application as I had submitted mine yesterday but no email

We applied the other day and had en email the next day advising that we needed to forward the rest of the paperwork in 30 days. If you still haven't received it maybe you entered it wrongly onto the form, you can check it with the reference number they gave you at the end of registration.

We applied the other day and had en email the next day advising that we needed to forward the rest of the paperwork in 30 days. If you still haven't received it maybe you entered it wrongly onto the form, you can check it with the reference number they gave you at the end of registration.

Thanks for the response

I received a respond on Monday and they also received my documents.

Application is currently showing up as in progress. Not sure what the turn around time is.

Hoping something positive comes out of this. The sooner we apply the better it is. DIAC is turning around the applications in few months

Thanks for the response

I received a respond on Monday and they also received my documents.

Application is currently showing up as in progress. Not sure what the turn around time is.

Hoping something positive comes out of this. The sooner we apply the better it is. DIAC is turning around the applications in few months

I know, fingers crossed for us all!!:wink:

Archived