WA SS approval

redrobbersdog

Guest perth42
Hi all really excited because we have just had an email approving our state sponsorship for WA. We applied on 20th December when it reopened so they are doing them really quickly!

Good news for us and for everyone else waiting for WA!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thats great news... I'm just hacked in to Russ's acount to see if we had any news... sadly not yet... but hopefully very soon as it all seems to be moving swiftly now! :biggrin::jiggy:

Hi all really excited because we have just had an email approving our state sponsorship for WA. We applied on 20th December when it reopened so they are doing them really quickly!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

OMG! How quick was that !! We applied 22nd so let's wait and see. I had it in my head that I wasn't going to think about it until mid February.

Well done to you. Next stage now :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Fantastic news Dawn, we applied same day so hopefully some time soon, I'll let you know !!!!

Guest owenker4

Hi,

To those of you been approved WA sponsor Congratulations.... Can I just ask if you have already lodged a Visa at this stage. We also submitted our form on 20th Dec 2010 following a successful outcome we will be lodging a 176 visa, just wondered if you are in the same boat....

thanks Kerry & Neil

Guest ConfusedPoms!

Congrats everyone - Can't believe how quickly they are now processing the state sponsorship applications, we sent ours off on 12th jan and just recieved email 17th Jan saying its been approved, it's not even taken a week!! Hope this lifts everyones spirits a little, things must be on the move!!

Congrats everyone - Can't believe how quickly they are now processing the state sponsorship applications, we sent ours off on 12th jan and just recieved email 17th Jan saying its been approved, it's not even taken a week!! Hope this lifts everyones spirits a little, things must be on the move!!

:chatterbox:Omg under a week for yrs welldone !!!!!!!!!! :jiggy:

Guest WA Jezza

That is great news, mine went in around the same time, so, waiting with bated breath, i can see i will be spending a lot of time looking at my emails over the coming days.

Well done and congratulations again, fingers crossed mine and some others will be next

Jez

Guest sivakumar

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

what is your occupation?

Guest sivakumar

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

good luck, there are many guys who have been awaiting more than 6months for SS. you are a luck guy...

Guest sivakumar
Thanks all. We did the application by ourselves Brides. Just got to decide if we now do our 176 application through an agent now or go it alone.

Kerry & Neil that was our application for SS before now applying for 176 visa so we hadn't lodged anything before 20th Dec. Good luck. :)

how long did Vetassess take to approve?

Guest sivakumar

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

did you submit hard copy of certificates along with your application? or just online application?

Archived