Australia Day in Brisbane

Just bumping this up again.

Please, you people in Brissie, take up the offer to meet James and Katie, as they are a really great young couple. Jo and I hosted them for a few weeks and we are richer for knowing them and I'm sure that you will be, too.

Cheers, Bobj.

Hi all, Just wondered if any body fancied meeting up for Australia Day. My partner and I have only been in Brisbane a short time and are looking to meet people in the area. We are in eight miles plains but can commute a reasonable distance. Anyone fancy it ?

Hi guys

Unfortunately we dont arrive until 10 Feb and are going to the Sunshine Coast but would be glad to meet half way or something when we arrive...?!

Hubby is 29 and a Carpenter and I'm 27 and work in admin, no kids yet just a pampered pooch who's coming with us!! lol x x

Im not ignoring you guys, but not sure what plans we have for Australia Day if any,lol.

And for anyone reading i can back up what Bob says , this couple are tops and good company to have so if you have had made plans and can squeeze 2 more in ,drop them a line.

Cal x

djburgessuk - im not sure about south bank, i was over that area yesterday and forgot to check it out, i will try and find out, that would be a nice place to spend the day. I will post on here when i know.Cheers everyone

Hi, south bank is NOT having a Australia day party, as key areas ar still being sorted out.

Hey

We don't arrive until 25th January so will probably be either trying to sort stuff out or sleeping lol!!!

We will be in Varsity Lakes but would love to meet up at a later date...am sure we will be making trips into Brisbane once we are sorted.

We are meeting up with other people at Raby Bay Beach in Cleveland - some who I know, some who I don't!! It's just a general open to anyone meet up. You are welcome to come along. PM me if you want more details.

Love

Rudi

x

Archived