internet deliveries

mandymcqueen

Hi all

I need some help. Does anyone know of any websites that I can pay for items here in the UK and have them delivered in Aus. My friend in Sunshine Coast is due her baby and I wanted to buy her the essentials, Moses Basket, Bottles etc but it will cost a fortune to buy them here and post them out.

So anyone know of any baby websites I can use to have them delivered direct to her,I know that interflora do it but I dont want to send flowers.

Any help would be much appreciated, not long to go til baby makes its grand arrival.

cheers

Mandy

Hiya cant help with the internet thing but do you know anyone who is shipping stuff in the same direction? that may kindly squeeze it in their container.Alternatively is there noone else here you could send some cash to, who can purchase and give on your behalf,Do toys r us on-line do nothing???

Cal x

Guest Davidgolf

Try Google Au And Put In What You What,then See If They Have Any Of Them Shops Were Your Friend Lives,thats What We Do When Sending Our Family Stuff

Sharon

Guest Squizb1

maybe giftsaustralia.com.au or shopsafe.com.au - should be able to do credit card payments.

Amazon.co.uk you can def post to nominated Oz addresses.

All the best for a safe and healthy arrival for your friend!

:wub:

Archived