Looking for Friends in Mornington.

Guest leaklech

Guest leaklech

Hello everyone,

Been in Mornington VIC since August 2010 and finding the transition difficult. We've decided to stay here for a minimum of four years and, beautiful though the area is, I'm struggling to build a social group is away working all around Australia for at least four days each week. Also my children are 17 and 19 so meeting people at schools isn't an option. I can see all the positives that Australia offers and really want to get the best out of our time here. The standard of living is excellent and I don't want to become a whinging Pom so if anyone would like to meet up it would be really great.

Thanks,

Lea

Post this thread in the Victoria forum and also join the Life in Victoria forum a link is at the bottom of this page. Also let them send you a personal message and then people can contact you.

Also there is another forum Britvics which has a lot of people from your area on it.

You could also join the Facebook site here.

Good luck.

Hi Lea

A belated welcome.

There are a few of us nearby with kids are of a similar age.

And there is a lunch on Friday 4th Feb in Melbourne (see events).

pm me if you want to come along or we can arrange something else closer to home if you prefer on a different day.

Cath

Hi Lea

A belated welcome.

There are a few of us nearby with kids are of a similar age.

And there is a lunch on Friday 4th Feb in Melbourne (see events).

pm me if you want to come along or we can arrange something else closer to home if you prefer on a different day.

Cath

Hi Cath,

Have sent you a p.m. with regard to the meet up.

Cheers

Julie.

Archived