Meet up with kids in North Shore

Guest C79

Hi - I'm moving from London to Sydney in early March with my (Aussie) husband and my 2-year old (baby # 2 due in June).

I'd love to get in contact / meet up with any mums who might be around in that area (probably Lane Cove / Willoughby / Chatswood), so would be great if there are either any established groups already meeting that we could tag along to, or any mums who might like to meet for a coffee / park trip.

Do send me a message if this sounds of interest!

Caroline

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cloudkerri

Hi, I saw your message as I have a 1.5year old son and am currently living in Lindfield, near Chatswood. I'm looking for other mums with kids around same age to go to the park with in the afternoon. Would be great to meet up when you get over here. Cheers, Kerri

Hi, I'm an Aussie but just moved to Sydney from Brighton (UK) with my Pommie husband. Me and our 1.5 year old daughter (#2 due in May) would love to meet up too. What's the best way to contact each other and organise something? Beck

Hi,

I live in Lane Cove North, and am Mum to 2 boys - a 3 year old and a one week old baby, and would love to meet up for coffees/park trips.

Clare

Great - thanks for replies!

Think the best way to organise a meet up might be via email. If you are interested in getting together maybe sometime last week March or first week April (by which time we hope to be a bit settled...) then drop me a Private Message with your email address and I'll see if I can set something up.

Caroline

Guest Katiet

Hi,

I am from Manchester but currently staying in Manly with my husband and six month old little boy whilst my husband is here with work. We have been here since the beginning of Feb and due to go back at the end of March but looks like this might be extended. There is also a chance we might move here longer term. Would love to meet up with other Mums.

Katie

• 3 months later...
Guest Mich0908

Hi

I think this thread is a bit old now, but wondered if you ladies had met up at all? I moved to Manly last year - we have a 2.5 yr old and expecting #2 in a few weeks. I work in the city but will be on mat leave soon, and would love to meet some other mums in the area to hang out with.

Archived