Visa granted

swifty99

Guest Chinkerbell
Just wanted to share our great news just had the email from CO that our subclass 100 spouse visa has been granted

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS>>>>>:wink: Hope it all you expected....and more! Good Luck.

Nikki x

Guest Phillida

Just wanted to ask if anyone out there has entered on The Distinguished Talent Visa, and if so, how long did it take to process, and did they write to your referees to check you out?

My application for this visa arrived in Canberra on 6th January and I was told it would be up to 9mths to process... wondered if it had taken less time for anyone else.

Thanks for reading my mail

Phillida in Uk

Congratulations! Can i ask how long it took and did you front load with meds and police certs?

When do you plan to make the big move?

You must be thrilled, all the best for the future in Australia!!:biggrin:

Hey bennyboy,

its taken just under 5 months, we front loaded with police checks not meds, think it may have got granted earlier but 3 months into the application we added my 18 year old son and our CO only received the meds for him wednesday, but our CO has been great very smooth easy experience and have found this site invaluable for support and advice

just waiting for the house to sell then its Benidorm.... i mean melbourne her we come hahaha

can i just ask if you were both in the uk when you put your spouce visa in only we have just been told by our agent that the partner that is the sponsor should be settle in australia

this is now worrying me as we are both in the uk

your sparrow

we are both in the the uk, i am citizen by descent and husband and kids did the spouse visa there are loads of people on here that do there visa off shore look at the post in the migration section spouse visa offshore timescale they are all doing there visas here

Archived