Manchester derby?

Hubby is a red and wants to watch the derby live in the early hours of Sunday morning in Melbourne - has anyone any suggestions where we can watch it? (I shall be secretly cheering on City :tongue:)

All ideas gratefully received :wubclub:

Hubby is a red and wants to watch the derby live in the early hours of Sunday morning in Melbourne - has anyone any suggestions where we can watch it? (I shall be secretly cheering on City :tongue:)

All ideas gratefully received :wubclub:

Your ok but I would advise your hubby not to bother, its only going to upset him when Tevez bangs in a hat-trick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

It on in the Charles Dickens Tavern

data=LtgX-e3f8ctI3U5dJtbt7EJ1ZfRneYme,Ba5RQlqL6GL48d-mt-HkzwjSpix2FR9XbIio80xOEEX5jK6iMJlIo2rey9uMEMpyMtYOMQbBDxAK_gaFCl96hmMqa3DUaqaCIv7jxGAFg5ALCF-qNg

282-290 Collins Street 9654 1821 they show a

lot of united matches. Was asking where you lived in case you were close to us, I will be watching it in the house but we live in Lyndhurst a bit far from you. But better atmosphere in the Charles Dickens I would expect.

I am a member of the Manchester United Supporters Club of Victoria. We meet on the second Wednesday of each month at The Tower Hotel, 686 Burwood Road, Hawthorn East. Only $50 per year to join. One major bonus is that the club have 4 tickets to every match, most people get them for family and friends back home or if you are lucky enough to be visiting during the season they will make sure you get tickets to whatever match is on.

BTW Vidic will keep Tevez out of the game as usual!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

If Man utd beat city, i think city are out of the title race and with Liverpool hammering a woeful Chelsea team at the weekend, ending their title hopes, it will then be a two horse race, Aresnal and Man utd.

Just my opinion, 2-1 Man utd, is my prediction.

It on in the Charles Dickens Tavern

data=LtgX-e3f8ctI3U5dJtbt7EJ1ZfRneYme,Ba5RQlqL6GL48d-mt-HkzwjSpix2FR9XbIio80xOEEX5jK6iMJlIo2rey9uMEMpyMtYOMQbBDxAK_gaFCl96hmMqa3DUaqaCIv7jxGAFg5ALCF-qNg

282-290 Collins Street 9654 1821 they show a

lot of united matches. Was asking where you lived in case you were close to us, I will be watching it in the house but we live in Lyndhurst a bit far from you. But better atmosphere in the Charles Dickens I would expect.

I am a member of the Manchester United Supporters Club of Victoria. We meet on the second Wednesday of each month at The Tower Hotel, 686 Burwood Road, Hawthorn East. Only $50 per year to join. One major bonus is that the club have 4 tickets to every match, most people get them for family and friends back home or if you are lucky enough to be visiting during the season they will make sure you get tickets to whatever match is on.

BTW Vidic will keep Tevez out of the game as usual!

Unfortunately Lyndhurst is a bit far - especially as we haven't got a car yet so we'd have to get the train into the city and back out again, not really feasible seeing as the match will finish in the early hours of the morning. Thanks for the suggestion of the Charles Dickens, we nipped in there for a pint one afternoon and didn't realise it screened Premier League matches. OH is very happy to hear there is a Utd supporter club - as soon as we get the aforementioned car he will be joining - although looking at a map he could get the train out to Auburn? :yes:

Archived